PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 99100101102103104105106

Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
In the Evolution page it says Qwilfish evolves into Overqwil via trading. Pokedex mentiones that just holding the item with the needed level is enough.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by MBCMechachu

My apologies if I managed to glance over the answer to the question I plan on asking but apart from the sprites for mon that're website exclusive is there any reason why you got the sprites for the official mon on the wiki in every palette apart from their normal ones? This is something that's been of much curiosity to me, even more now since I recently discovered that the wiki pages have IMG codes on display.
We have the normal sprite img codes here. I'm not entirely sure why the normal sprite are not on the wiki. We have the exclusives and the legends on there because they needed more of an expanded explanation or at least that's what I'm understanding.

QUOTE originally posted by Tikru97

In the Evolution page it says Qwilfish evolves into Overqwil via trading. Pokedex mentiones that just holding the item with the needed level is enough.
Fixed it they must have changed it without us noticing. Thank you for letting us know.
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
On the List of special pokemon/kanto page, Alolan Raticate and Alolan Totem Raticate have the same IMG code but it is the code for the Totem, not the regular. If anyone has a melan alolan raticate they could get the code from to fix it, that'd be great.
549/3,000

QUOTE originally posted by Hope'sUnicorn

On the List of special pokemon/kanto page, Alolan Raticate and Alolan Totem Raticate have the same IMG code but it is the code for the Totem, not the regular. If anyone has a melan alolan raticate they could get the code from to fix it, that'd be great.
Code for Melan Alolan Raticate is: 9/b/j/n Code for Melan Totem Alolan Raticate is: s/4/8/4
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

QUOTE originally posted by Hope'sUnicorn

Code for Melan Alolan Raticate is: 9/b/j/n Code for Melan Totem Alolan Raticate is: s/4/8/4
Thank you Hope for noticing and for going ahead and fixing that on the wiki. Thank you Alche for the codes~
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
On Kalos' page for Special Pokemon, Melan Goodra's code is wrong as it gives out a broken image, don't know the correct IMG code unfortunately.
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

QUOTE originally posted by MossDragon

On Kalos' page for Special Pokemon, Melan Goodra's code is wrong as it gives out a broken image, don't know the correct IMG code unfortunately.
IMG code 1/c/v/a (should be a one not a lower case L)
Thank you it has been fixed~
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by MBCMechachu

My apologies if I managed to glance over the answer to the question I plan on asking but apart from the sprites for mon that're website exclusive is there any reason why you got the sprites for the official mon on the wiki in every palette apart from their normal ones? This is something that's been of much curiosity to me, even more now since I recently discovered that the wiki pages have IMG codes on display.
We have the normal sprite img codes here. I'm not entirely sure why the normal sprite are not on the wiki. We have the exclusives and the legends on there because they needed more of an expanded explanation or at least that's what I'm understanding.
I see.
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
Does anyone have the Melan Geodude code? (Kanto) I checked the wiki and enter in the code it gives t/3/n and it is showing me graveler (but it's in the geodude slot). (Would like to note the graveler code on the Wiki is wrong too. It gives the melan grimer image)

Pages: 123··· 99100101102103104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page