PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104105106

QUOTE originally posted by Hope'sUnicorn

Does anyone have the Melan Geodude code? (Kanto) I checked the wiki and enter in the code it gives t/3/n and it is showing me graveler (but it's in the geodude slot). (Would like to note the graveler code on the Wiki is wrong too. It gives the melan grimer image)
Code: i/g/u Code: t/3/n
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Fixed thank you
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu
I really don't want to be that guy but out of curiosity when is the next time we're going to see the regional forms page updated? The Hisuian part of the page is a tad outdated at the time of me typing this.
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.

QUOTE originally posted by MBCMechachu

I really don't want to be that guy but out of curiosity when is the next time we're going to see the regional forms page updated? The Hisuian part of the page is a tad outdated at the time of me typing this.
I'll update it now. I completely forgot about it my bad. Edit: Updated~
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu
Noted. I'm probably wearing my luck thin asking this but is there a reason the wiki doesn't have a gender differences page? I figured since some of the exclusives have them it would only make sense that there would be one.

QUOTE originally posted by MBCMechachu

Noted. I'm probably wearing my luck thin asking this but is there a reason the wiki doesn't have a gender differences page? I figured since some of the exclusives have them it would only make sense that there would be one.
Because no one has made one? IDK I'll try and think of a way to maybe make a page but it'll be when I have a chance. Edit: Gender Differences page is up. I tried my best on explaining the exclusives. As of right now (15:01), I do not have the sprites on there yet (except what was already on the wiki). My brain needs a break. Edit (18:05): Sprites are uploaded now~
Øpalscales's AvatarØpalscales
hey! for future refrence, would this be the spot to put info about new ways to breed an exclusive?

QUOTE originally posted by Øpalscales

hey! for future refrence, would this be the spot to put info about new ways to breed an exclusive?
You can if you notice we haven't put them up there yet. However, it might be better to originally post them here since it is the how to guide. I do keep watch of that thread as well.
ArloXoXo's AvatarArloXoXo
so would anyone know how much the variant of vivion and the snow combee i have are worth
avatar made by thebitoucan whos a big nerd :) Name: todd Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn

QUOTE originally posted by TiredBean48

so would anyone know how much the variant of vivion and the snow combee i have are worth
You can go to the trades forum and see other posts of people selling variants. :)
549/3,000

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page