PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 101102103104105106

InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz
I was trying to find babaisy's img codes on the wiki and discovered it's not on the code compendium so here's the img codes ^^ code: q/x/y/7 code: 9/p/y/d code: a/g/5/v
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Acid Downpour
Score: 1025
I've started working on a spreadsheet of "specials by type" in order to make it easier to find what I want to hunt for the type race - would there be any interest in having this kind of thing on the Wiki? The formatting might also be a heck of a lot easier, since I have to individually resize each row and column of the spreadsheet, as the images don't get copied -into- the cell D:
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Melan Keldeo image code is missing from wiki, skiddo sent me the code ~ 5/x/6/2
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by MossDragon

Melan Keldeo image code is missing from wiki, skiddo sent me the code ~ 5/x/6/2
Thank you~
Score: 899

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Edit, never mind me, I've found it, though links may need to be updated on this page, I usually access the pages through that so I didn't notice ^^'

I'm sorry but what happened to all lists of special pokemon pages? I wanted to check something but they're all deleted? 😵
We've merged the normal and special pages. The new lists can be found here: https://pokefarm.wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75

Edit, never mind me, I've found it, though links may need to be updated on this page, I usually access the pages through that so I didn't notice ^^'
They're just List of Pokemon now. Example: https://pokefarm.wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon/Kalos
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

If you are still seeing the specials links on that page please try clearing your cache. The category pages update themselves and the list of specials/normals should not be showing up anymore on that page. I checked it on my end and they aren't showing but wanted to let you know about that ^.^
Ok yeah, that fixed it, it didn't cross my mind to clear cache for that, thank you for letting me know ^^ Also thank you for combining the pages, it makes comparing sprites so much easier!
flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
I am officially confused on an issue re: baby Pokémon. It has been my experience that Baby mons are unbreedable. Yet when I was just reading the entirety of the Day Care Wiki page, I came across this passage under the heading Leaving a Pokémon in the Day Care: If the two Pokémon left in the DayCare are in different Egg Groups, a message will appear beneath the two stating, "The Pokémon are not compatible for breeding." The only exceptions to this are Ditto, which may breed with any non- Legendary or Baby Pokémon, and the pairing of Articuno and Vulpix, which may breed to produce Koroku. I just tested a Ditto and a Chingling, and I do indeed get the message, “The Pokémon are not compatible for breeding.” I left them together and did quite a bit of clicking, with no eggs produced. Might this take forever? So I decided to inquire about the truth re:Baby/Ditto pairings instead of continuing what may well be a futile effort to breeding this pair. If a Ditto + a Baby indeed are breedable, why does my DC produce the incompatibility message plus maybe it just takes an extraordinarily long time? If they indeed are not breedable, it is confusing that the Wiki states they are an exception to the rule. It also seems to imply the incompatibility message should not appear because the case is an exception. Ahhhh… my head hurts. Please help! ~Thank You~ **Edit** I deeply appreciate the clarification. Thank You once again!
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image
●○ TR️ points = 5793 ○●

Pages: 123··· 101102103104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page