PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Wiki Discussion >

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by MBCMechachu

My apologies if I managed to glance over the answer to the question I plan on asking but apart from the sprites for mon that're website exclusive is there any reason why you got the sprites for the official mon on the wiki in every palette apart from their normal ones? This is something that's been of much curiosity to me, even more now since I recently discovered that the wiki pages have IMG codes on display.
We have the normal sprite img codes here. I'm not entirely sure why the normal sprite are not on the wiki. We have the exclusives and the legends on there because they needed more of an expanded explanation or at least that's what I'm understanding.

QUOTE originally posted by Tikru97

In the Evolution page it says Qwilfish evolves into Overqwil via trading. Pokedex mentiones that just holding the item with the needed level is enough.
Fixed it they must have changed it without us noticing. Thank you for letting us know.
Score: 114

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page