PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Real Money Trading

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 333435

Sherrie's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSherrie
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Hi I’m scared people will attack me because I’m stupid at arguments but

ouch
thank you and sorry for wasting your time
she/her // jolly & lustrous orb collector pkmn & human art
Art | pfp & code by me
dalia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdalia
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
There is certainly something to be said about how potentially mods that were involved in the decision making process were simultaneously participating in RMT. Nobody gets a grace period, but is this not a grace period for the mods knowing RMT was potentially being removed? There are a lot of questions.
dalia | 25 | they/them | journal sweet and spicy collector! Type Race Score; dragon.png 0
credit
andie's Avatarandie
grandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by maeflora

hi guys, just want to remind you all that if you want to get ur voice heard you could always review the site 💕
Be careful! Niet might remove your review and / or respond about how, actually, your gripes with the site are dumb or unfounded.
art shop | items shop | templates | journal
PaintedFence's AvatarPaintedFence
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by DeliciousBread

QUOTE originally posted by aerii

ouch
-snipped gigachad- (gigachad if it's not clear)
ohmy god youre my hero ksjdh 2nd time you made me laugh today <3

scott | adult | extra silly free templates pkmn adoptables love yourself or else i'll love you
credits
background: animation by Da Dou coding: by me
pokebiologist's Avatarpokebiologist
champion.png

QUOTE originally posted by dalia

There is certainly something to be said about how potentially mods that were involved in the decision making process were simultaneously participating in RMT. Nobody gets a grace period, but is this not a grace period for the mods knowing RMT was potentially being removed? There are a lot of questions.
It definitely is pretty unfair. I would hope that mods would have known better, but from the sounds of it there was definitely indiscretion.
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
grandmaster.pngb.png

ouch
+ its worse if you only want to do small trades (ie for renewing HM/UC)! <3 500zc ≅ 9.76* AUD 1000zc ≅ 18.53* AUD
rawstberry.png Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast rawstberry.png
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,503,736
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,308,161
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
summon_gza.png x 23 / 1,000
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Madotsuki

QUOTE originally posted by maeflora

hi guys, just want to remind you all that if you want to get ur voice heard you could always review the site 💕
Be careful! Niet might remove your review and / or respond about how, actually, your gripes with the site are dumb or unfounded.
I have never done this. Your accusation is utterly unfounded and quite disrespectful. You may leave now.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Sharpy's AvatarSharpy
grandmaster.pngc+.png
I think it was more of a sarcastic remark than anything...

psychic.png 0 psychic.png 💖
PFP by pinkskittypow!

RainbowSyrup's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRainbowSyrup
hypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by hayday6

QUOTE originally posted by Trebor

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

...We are aware that this is not going to be a popular decision. I don't think anyone on staff likes it. Some of us really don't like it, since we were doing RMT ourselves...
So, in the Many months this was being discussed internally (original side mention cited was from August 2020), and in particular, the recent months when it was (clearly to those in the know) becoming a definite likelihood - I have the following inquiries/asks... Who was involved in these discussions/likely knew it was coming/fought against it? (3 categories, possibly overlapping) Did even a single one of those persons conduct an RMT during that time? Particularly, did they Sell a PFQ 'product' for real money? If so, you now have a much bigger, Real problem than 'possible' illegal tax implications (which are on the individual making the income, Not the producer of the good or service) - that being Insider Trading. Which under certain conditions can carry criminal, not just civil legal implications. I am asking that all staff - and anyone else involved in, or informed of the discussions (who plays this game) - who engaged in potential insider profiting on site make such declarations openly, and they, and those with knowlegde of it/allowed it to happen to take public ownership of such behavior. To allow the userbase to make their descions from there. As there are definitely informed decisions to be made. ...
the problem as someone who has been on this site a long time is I have severe doubts any mods will take accountability and admit they were inside profiting. Asking them to come forward is the right and correct thing to do but I just have doubts that they will it's a but unfortunate..... a lot of the mods here don't take responsibility and I jusy don't see them taking ownership.
I'm unsure how I feel about this to be truthful. On the one hand, if a staff member was rushing to sell everything they could for profit before the change, that's obviously very wrong, and I feel they should definitely be obligated to offer tradebacks in this case. On the other hand, it's definitely concievable that a staff member or two may not consider the RMT ban a factor in this. I think the staff should have been banned from using RTM the moment they were told, but that was on whoever told them, and whoever were the driving forces behind the decision. To say all staff RTM trades recently were made with malicious intent seems farfetched to me though.
SGStudios's AvatarSGStudios
grandmaster.pngb.png

ouch
Holy guacamole, and I used to think the USD pricing was bad.
"I just know my feet stink." Pokemon + Anime Style Art Shop: Link Avatar image from Collegehumor episode

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 333435

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page