PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 121122123124125··· 128129130

Juku's AvatarJuku
Hopefully it having been eight days since I last posted is enough to warrant a new post, haha. I've managed to make an 85% Tinkatink Pair with a Guild Jigglypuff! (Sorry for continuing to bother with Tinkatink, haha; I just wanted to cover all bases!) ^v^

85% with Guild Jigglypuff

Thank you for your time! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Does breeding affect which Tauros egg you get? I don't know how to get the different emblems.
PurpleLily's AvatarPurpleLily

QUOTE originally posted by kjokjo75

Does breeding affect which Tauros egg you get? I don't know how to get the different emblems.
Here is answer from someone else.

QUOTE originally posted by scavengers

either breed a normal tauros with a paldean fire/water type, or a non blaze/aqua paldean tauros with any fire/water type. have to be in the same egg group tho ^^
Photo by iStock Creator: Fnadya76

My Chain

79/0/2/0
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
We do ask people to wait 48hrs before asking questions about newly dropped pokemon as this gives enough time for people to figure out the best breeding methods and not spam the thread with speculation. Thanks!
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Juku's AvatarJuku
Surprising absolutely no one, the three new Paldean Tauros, Aqua Breed Paldean Tauros, Blaze Breed Paldean Tauros, and Combat Breed Paldean Tauros can all make 89% Pairs with Miltank!

89% Aqua Breed

89% Blaze Breed

89% Combat Breed

Just putting these here for clarity's sake! ^v^ - Juku
What are the best mons to breed Aqua and Blaze form of Tauros? Right now I am using a Combat Form Tauros and a Houndour to get the Blaze Form but they havent produced any egg so far and the chance isnt that bad either.So yeah let me know.
Credits to Leon Albertus for making my profile pic.
InHystericz's AvatarInHystericz

QUOTE originally posted by Pokemon Breeder

What are the best mons to breed Aqua and Blaze form of Tauros? Right now I am using a Combat Form Tauros and a Houndour to get the Blaze Form but they havent produced any egg so far and the chance isnt that bad either.So yeah let me know.
The best mon to pair them with is miltank which gets a max percentage of 89% as shown from Juku in the previous post. If you were looking to breed them from a “secret pair” then a regular tauros with a fire and/or water type in the same egg group from paldea. E.g normal tauros + fuecoco, normal tauros + finizen
Chilly • They/Them • Australian Arceus WondersTrade Shop LF: Shattered Psyche
Score: 0
Hmm ok. I will try with a normal Tauros then maybe I will have more luck. Now I just need to find one in the shelter.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Hi I'm back, I got my journal undeleted and updated my Single Gender Breeding Chart and Genderless Ditto Breeding Chart. They should include all the relevant Paldea pokemon, but if I skipped any one, let me know!
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
Hello! Been messing around with Gimmi and the highest I've gotten so far is 72% with ditto. Will keep checking to see if I can get higher. Will update this post!

hidden due to size

ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ

Pages: 123··· 121122123124125··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page