PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124··· 128129130

Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I acquired this 85% pair through trade... Confirmed the % in my own Daycare
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
paimon's Avatarpaimon
i might be wrong!! the pair isnt mine and i saw 98% on the parents of this Tinkaton! i will ask abt the pair to the person :3 edit: the parent was a granbull so that could have some effect?
Caliban's AvatarCaliban
That's probably just a granbull from another pair. I don't think monogender can go past 85%
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by paimon

i might be wrong!! the pair isnt mine and i saw 98% on the parents of this Tinkaton! i will ask abt the pair to the person :3 edit: the parent was a granbull so that could have some effect?
In that pair the Granbull's named 98% Spicy x Sweet, but the Tinkaton is Dry - so I think the owner has pulled the mate from a different (98%) pair.
Juku's AvatarJuku
EDIT: I've got them ALL tested!!! Below are screenshots that prove each of the previously mentioned Pokémon as being 85% perfect partners with the Tinkatink line! All righty! Now that I'm awake and I've caught up to the posts on here, I'm gonna take Suríya's advice and post some screenshots of some verified Pairs that make 85% (I got a couple more to test with and was able to hit that 85% on a couple more Pokémon!)

Hidden Due To Size!

85% with Jigglypuff

85% with Wigglytuff

85% with Togetic

85% with Snubbull

85% with Mawile

85% with Whimsicott

85% with Aromatisse

85% with Slurpuff

85% with Impidimp

85% with Morgrem

85% with Grimmsnarl

I hope this helps! I'll be able to do further testing when / if I aquire more Tinks and / or untested partners! I'm adding as many as I can successfully make, but it's obviously up to y'all with which ones are added to the list! ^v^ EDIT: Thanks to help from Vampiress88 and Travis2011 for ALL of the help with making the testing of this post possible! Thanks to them, I've successfully tested ALL of the potential partners for the Tinkatink line and have attached screenshots of each of them hitting 85%! I couldn't have done it without the both of you! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
I just remembered this as I was talking with Juku about pairs and such, and realized it never got updated in the main section. Almost 2 years ago, this post was made and I can also confirm that it's accurate with my own pair here: https://prnt.sc/SZUS05lx-9Q3 Also, upon searching around (took a while to find the kangaskhan post) I did also notice this post that was never used for updating the main section also.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Thank you everyone for your information! I myself am not in a position to make any adjustments to the guide to reflect new information but will get to it as soon as I can. Thank you so much again for your testing, screenshots and pair making efforts. This guide wouldn't exist without the community who do this work~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Juku's AvatarJuku
Just realized I forgot to test Snoralts, and it can also hit 85% with Tinkatink! Including Variants and Exclusives, I think this is the only other possible partner with Tinkatink; no other Fairy-Type Exclusives or Variants have the same Body Shape as Tinkatink (humanoid.)

85% with Snoralts

Honestly, I might go through and experiment with other Monogender Pokémon; see if there are any other / better Percentages that are possible. Might be fun, haha! ^v^ - Juku
Sneaky Shadow's AvatarSneaky Shadow
I'm curious, does anyone know what the Caprikid line breeds with, and what percentage is the highest, since it isn't on the front page? It seems every time I try to breed anything with a Taurminos / Saytaries / Sagidamas, nothing works, so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.
[Avatar art by me.] Quote me if you're talking to me, please. ♪~ @u@
Juku's AvatarJuku

QUOTE originally posted by Sneaky Shadow

I'm curious, does anyone know what the Caprikid line breeds with, and what percentage is the highest, since it isn't on the front page? It seems every time I try to breed anything with a Taurminos / Saytaries / Sagidamas, nothing works, so I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.
You can Pair it with any Fakémon in the same Egg Group to get up to 99%! Although, the most efficient one to do it with is with Valkind and Frayja! There's a bolded section under the "Monogender and Genderless Pokémon" section of the main post that explains it a bit better. ^v^ - Juku

Pages: 123··· 120121122123124··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page