PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 128129130

Just released so doubt there's an answer just yet But anyone got recommendations for a mono Tinkatink pair?
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Deigh

Just released so doubt there's an answer just yet But anyone got recommendations for a mono Tinkatink pair?
as stated in the guide, please wait a minimum 48 hours after a new release before requesting information.
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Sorry mustve read over that part Im in no rush for an answer so i can wait the 48 hours Thank you
Juku's AvatarJuku
EDIT: I've successfully verified ALL of these potential partners as being able to hit 85% with the Tinkatink line!! See the next page for my post with screenshots as proof! I'm hoping this falls under the "post[ing] relevant information" about new releases, but if not, feel free to remove this post, mods! Apologies if that ends up being the case. I'm not requesting information; merely sharing my testing with others! ^v^ Anyways, from what I've tested, it seems that Tinkatink's line (all three Stages) can hit a maximum breeding percentage of 85% with any pure or partial Fairy-Type Pokémon within the "bipedal & tailless" body shape group that it also shares the "Fairy" Egg Group with. (Link leads to relevant Bulbapedia article regarding Shapes.) This should include the following Pokémon: (I've also tested with whatever of these Pokémon that I have!)

Hidden Due To Length!

All untested Pokémon should theoretically comply with the breeding percentage, but they are obviously untested so I'm not completely certain! (I also may have missed some, in which case... oops!) ^v^" All Pairs have been verified! See the next page for my post! Format: (Pokémon) - (Highest Tested %) Jigglypuff
Guild Jigglypuff should also work!
- 85% Verified! Wigglytuff - 85% Verified! Togetic - 85% Verified! Snubbull - 85% Verified! Mawile - 85% Verified! Whimsicott - 85% Verified! Aromatisse
Aromakrow will NOT work!
- 85% Verified! Slurpuff - 85% Verified! Impidimp - 85% Verified! Morgrem - 85% Verified! Grimmsnarl - 85% Verified!
From the ones I was able to test, it seems like they fall within the ~10% range that Pairing usually does; all of which were above 80%! Hope this helps with Pair-making! If I gather any more information, I'll edit this post! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

paimon's Avatarpaimon

QUOTE originally posted by Juku

I'm hoping this falls under the "post[ing] relevant information" about new releases, but if not, feel free to remove this post, mods! Apologies if that ends up being the case. I'm not requesting information; merely sharing my testing with others! ^v^ Anyways, from what I've tested, it seems that Tinkatink's line (all three Stages) can hit a maximum breeding percentage of 85% with any pure or partial Fairy-Type Pokémon within the "bipedal & tailless" body shape group that it also shares the "Fairy" Egg Group with. (Link leads to relevant Bulbapedia article regarding Shapes.) This should include the following Pokémon: (I've also tested with whatever of these Pokémon that I have!)

Hidden Due To Length!

All untested Pokémon should theoretically comply with the breeding percentage, but they are obviously untested so I'm not completely certain! (I also may have missed some, in which case... oops!) ^v^" Format: (Pokémon) - (Highest Tested %) Jigglypuff
Guild Jigglypuff should also work!
- 85% (Highest?) Wigglytuff - Untested Togetic - 85% (Highest?) Snubbull - Untested Mawile - 83% Whimsicott - 80% Aromatisse
Aromakrow will NOT work!
- Untested Slurpuff - 84% Impidimp - 82% Morgrem - 83% Grimmsnarl - Untested
From the ones I was able to test, it seems like they fall within the ~10% range that Pairing usually does; all of which were above 80%! Hope this helps with Pair-making! If I gather any more information, I'll edit this post! ^v^ - Juku
(i hope tjis falls under the rules hjdjsk but) i have seen a 98% pair of Tinkaton with Snubbull if that helps in any way!!
Juku's AvatarJuku

QUOTE originally posted by paimon

(i hope tjis falls under the rules hjdjsk but) i have seen a 98% pair of Tinkaton with Snubbull if that helps in any way!!
98%, huh? Interesting! Is it even possible to get a Monogender Pokémon up to that high of a breeding percentage? Snubbull is, like, one of the only ones I wasn't able to test, so I can't say otherwise! Highest that any Monogender Pokémon has ever gone up to (that wasn't a Counterpart Pair) is 85%, as far as I'm aware. - Juku
Travis2011's AvatarTravis2011
I've managed to get 85% highest with tinkatink and impidimp
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix
I've just tested two tinkatink with my male snubbull, the highest I got for either of them was 83% (I can provide a screenshot as evidence if needed) Is there any chance the 98% tinkatink/snubbull was the total rather than base compatibility?
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by paimon

If you have not made the pair yourself or you do not have a screenshot of proof, we cannot (and won't) add it to the guide as proven possible. However, if you have proof of the percentage it can be considered :)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
Can confirm that tinkatink and impidimp make 85%, highest i've gotten also but I haven't checked any other male possibilities. https://prnt.sc/n0ffmtvJBVXh

Pages: 123··· 119120121122123··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page