PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 122123124125126··· 128129130

Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
I've also been testing a few ghimmighoul/dittos, limited to 5 dittos and 3 ghimmighouls so far. But the highest i've managed twice now is 73%.
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy

QUOTE originally posted by Vampiress88

I've also been testing a few ghimmighoul/dittos, limited to 5 dittos and 3 ghimmighouls so far. But the highest i've managed twice now is 73%.
Aemilia said the same thing so I think 73% is max as well.
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ
Vampiress88's AvatarVampiress88
A few meltans tested with like 60+ dittos, Lilith did a LOT of pairing that's for sure XD. Highest she found multiple times was 77%.

QUOTE originally posted by Vampiress88

A few meltans tested with like 60+ dittos, Lilith did a LOT of pairing that's for sure XD. Highest she found multiple times was 77%.
One of my friends helped me test as well and I had found that to be the highest as well! (Don't have picture atm though qvq)
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Feel free to check my collecting tab in my About Me!
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
Juku's AvatarJuku
I also managed to get a 73% Gimmighoul Pair with my Ditto! (Thanks, Vampiress88 for the couple of Gimmighoul! Two's all it took, haha!) Putting this here as further evidence! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Didn't see Meltan in the genderless list. I got a 75% pair.

Proof

Juku's AvatarJuku

QUOTE originally posted by kjokjo75

Snip!
77% seems to be the highest possible pairing for Meltan that's been found! ^v^ (The guide hasn't been updated in a bit; the last edit was just over a year ago by Shazi.) - Juku
Turbuggy's AvatarTurbuggy
Forgive me if this isn't the correct place to ask this, but is there a reason why a lot of people seem to keep one Pokemon in their pairs unevolved? Is it just for differentiating them, or does it have an effect on breeding?

☆ Buggy ☆ He/Him ☆ Adult ☆

I'm just a lil guy!
Shop Journal Free Fieldscredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Divider @King-Lulu-Deer on DeviantArt Forum Icon @Vandi Signature Pagedoll @Bug2Go on Twitter
☆ Current Hunt: Drifloon
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Turbuggy

Forgive me if this isn't the correct place to ask this, but is there a reason why a lot of people seem to keep one Pokemon in their pairs unevolved? Is it just for differentiating them, or does it have an effect on breeding?
Some pokemon pair better in different evolutionary formes with different pokemon of other species due to body type matching. Other than that it has no effect on breeding and is a person's personal choice.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Hisuian Electrode I only have 2 but one was 75% and the other was 78%. Edit: And Melmetal I only have one and it is at 43%
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

Pages: 123··· 122123124125126··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page