PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Your Guide to 90%+ Breeding Pairs

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 123124125126127128129

WarrPurple's AvatarWarrPurple
My apologies if this has already been answered: The Red G doubles the breeding chance. And the first time two mons see each other - that is their set % Say I put a pair in the first time with the Red G, and it comes out at 98% - is this now the locked figure or is it really 49%?
PFP: Mega Noivern Q Art by Animela ♡
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
The Red Gigaremo wording is not great. It does 'double your chances' but not by affecting your matchup percentage in any way. That is set based on the factors listed in this Guide. What it really does is halve the number of interactions you make before it checks to see if an egg was bred, from 64 interactions down to 32. So the Base matchup % you see when you First put two pokes in the Daycare together is Their percentage.
AVID delta collector Team
Continental Crush (Rock)
: 4421 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
APDS's AvatarAPDS
So it is up to random chance on whether or not I get a 99% pair? Even on exclusives like Cactaboo?
Hi
Score: 1248
Cele's AvatarCele
Yes, it's random. Just keep trying. Especially with Pokemon you receive in trades.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Juku's AvatarJuku
Something minor worth noting: Smoliv, Dolliv, and Arboliva cannot hit maximum percentage (85%) with neither Petilil nor Unovan Lilligant; none of their Shapes match! Hisuian Lilligant, on the other hand, can Pair to 85% with only Dolliv & Arboliva, as they share a Type, an Egg Group, and a Shape! ^v^ - Juku

Juku | They / She / He | 22

vurren's Avatarvurren
will pairing up two pokemon from the same line but different species affect the breeding percentage? say I have a primarina and a popplio I'm gonna evolve later. will the fact that they're different species override the possible 99% chance they have if evolved fully?

Vurren | It/They | 23

#1 carnivine fan and objectmon defender
Website (13+) JournalArt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon from SuMo Pokeani Signature Pagedoll @Bounbun PMD:E Carnivine Gifs from PMD Sprite Repository
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by vurren

will pairing up two pokemon from the same line but different species affect the breeding percentage? say I have a primarina and a popplio I'm gonna evolve later. will the fact that they're different species override the possible 99% chance they have if evolved fully?
Once two pokemon have "seen" each other the breeding % does not change. This includes if one or both of the pokemon in the pair are evolved. Pokemon of the same species can always be paired regardless of evolution as well.
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 75 — Shiny Total: 1 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Juku's AvatarJuku
Found a missing one! Male Morelull can pair up to 85% with both Petilil & Unovan Lilligant (but not Hisuian Lilligant) as they share a Type, Shape, and Egg Group! ^v^ - Juku
Keclo's AvatarKeclo
This has likely been answered already but I'm having a hard time finding it in all these posts? 😅 I'm trying to match Froslass and Ralts to breed Snoralts. The highest compatibility pair I've made so far is 60%, is that the max?
Trebor's AvatarTrebor

QUOTE originally posted by Keclo

This has likely been answered already but I'm having a hard time finding it in all these posts? 😅 I'm trying to match Froslass and Ralts to breed Snoralts. The highest compatibility pair I've made so far is 60%, is that the max?
Not sure about that cross-bred pair max, but being a Variant, you can get 90%+ pairs (max 99%) of snoralt + snoralt, if you want :-)

Pages: 123··· 123124125126127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page