PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 626364

mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir

QUOTE originally posted by Haydenisepic

continuing my guild igillybuff shiny hunt anyone have any tips..? im very discorauged lol i only have 24 hatched and last time i bred 100 eggs in my daycare i got 97 igglybuff eggs and only 3 guild igglybuff eggs am i just unluck yall :( ima keep going but still this hunt is rough!
hunting E/Vs (like guild igglybuff) in general is quite tough :o i think i usually end up with maybe 200 regular eggs to about 5-10 variant eggs if im lucky (with the red gigaremo occasionally active). i'm assuming you have a pokeradar and albino radar (ideally at max power with lv.7) active too? i'd recommend the one button field CSS too for massclicking to make breeding more eggs a little easier

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
Score: 0
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦all forum art (avatar,signature,etc.) by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer

QUOTE originally posted by mandomimir

QUOTE originally posted by Haydenisepic

continuing my guild igillybuff shiny hunt anyone have any tips..? im very discorauged lol i only have 24 hatched and last time i bred 100 eggs in my daycare i got 97 igglybuff eggs and only 3 guild igglybuff eggs am i just unluck yall :( ima keep going but still this hunt is rough!
hunting E/Vs (like guild igglybuff) in general is quite tough :o i think i usually end up with maybe about 200 regular eggs to about 5-10 variant eggs if im lucky (with the red gigaremo occasionally active). i'm assuming you have a pokeradar and albino radar (ideally at max power with lv.7) active too? i'd recommend the one button field CSS too for massclicking to make breeding more eggs a little easier
Confirming as a snoralts delta hunter, I think I might end up being the main cause of Ralts and Snorunt eggs in the shelter when I pick that one up again (First I need to collect points though... Fun). Variant hunting is a pain, and I'm still surprised I have a shiny Snolia from the hunt already despite that not even being the goal. Good luck with the Igglybuff hunt by the way!
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir
not a complaint- just an observation, but i wonder if we'll be able to get 2k more shelter adoptions in about 30 minutes for a niet-shazi day :Y if not, we're so close lining up for a ravyne-shazi-sei day! edit: WOH, nice, we're actually set for a niet-shazi day!!
DAYAX0N's AvatarDAYAX0N
bwuh.... i'm at 175 yveltals, had a z crystal on the whole time + albino radar at either level 6 or 7 and not a single albino. at least i did manage to get twin shinies before i hit 100, but still...
finn + blurr | he/they score: 0 art shop | trade shop journal
credit
icon from the Transformers: Windblade comics background by bred-by-insanity on tumblr F2U code by Gumshoe
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Man I'm nearing 200 for snom and I haven't hatched a single special I just need to see the pink sparkles so I can end this hunt
Pfp from Pfq
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Over 200 eggs today, nothing special. I'm not sure if I should be impressed that I got through the full Shazi boost, worried because I was active enough to do so, or annoyed because I didn't even hatch a single special.
Walking Wake's AvatarWalking Wake
Surely I'm not the only person breeding Totodile, right..? I just have too low chain for the eggs to regularly appear reloading.. the eggs do exist, right??? They are just shy. I'm sure. Really disheartening to hatch so little during a Sei day, even if the chain is in baby stage and I don't have high hopes so early. Feeling like this one will be a pain ough.
0/1020
Ninetails's AvatarNinetails
I've already restarted this chain already and used 2 firium and I still don't hatch any albinos 😭 this is my cursed hunt
I wanted a signature like everyone else has ._.
Haydenisepic's AvatarHaydenisepic
alright yall 56 guild igillybuff eggs i hate this chain so much daycare is awful in this shiny hunt lol but chain developing...lets get this shiny
My hunt's going slower than I'd like because the pair I have to use is a base 58 due to both being the same OT, with one of them being from the lab, and the other being a shelter adopt. Plus the only specials I've had within 430 hatches are 2 shinies and 1 albino. I think my luck is failing because of the previous quick Treecko hunt.
Icon is from In Stars And Time!

Pages: 123··· 5455565758··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page