PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234··· 616263

nanamou's Avatarnanamou
in the past at least 7 sei days i have not gotten a shiny i have never hatched a troll and i only hatched 1 pair of twins have i mentioned lvl 7 radars and sei days do not work at all for htching specials?
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
I'm using hypermode and Ubercharm but it's been 200 eggs since I last hatched a shiny and while a had a couple of albinos today least before that it had been a good 200 or so since I'd last hatched my of those as well, and that's on lv 7 TT
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Even with both hypermode and a ubercharm i have not once gotten my shiny quil yet and i am already at 240 eggs and soon to be 246. Yeah i'm grateful i gotten plenty of albinos but by arceus i want my shiny quil. She was the only good thing out of the hunt so far.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Ethenin's AvatarEthenin
I hatched 300+ eggs in the past few days for my Shinx hunt and today I just realized that since the tournament's going on, it's not chaining XD I dunno whether to laugh or cry XD
Lv. 45 — 4,602 / 6,188
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
SGStudios's AvatarSGStudios
I have hypermode, ubercharm, albino radar, and a shiny charm going for the last several days. Gotten a ton of shinies of course, but only 1 albino lol. I guess they really are a lot rarer.
"I just know my feet stink." Pokemon + Anime Style Art Shop: Link Avatar image from Collegehumor episode
MintyOscar's AvatarMintyOscar
Lvl. 6 Radar yesterday, Lvl. 7 today 200 eggs later and no albinos and 2 shinies Come on Sally, all I need is an albino and I'll be done.
Vespira's AvatarVespira
I have the shiny charm, uber charm, pokeradar, and hypermode so I decided to do a Chikorita hunt for fun since it was PotD (yesterday). I was thinking it would be an easy one since boosts and PotD bonus. Guess what? 235 eggs in and NO shiny. I got 5 albinos and no shiny. I just want one shiny to be done with it
♣♥Fallen from Wonderland...♥♣
🐾 Avatar and signature made by me! 🐾

Babies <3

Selitha's AvatarSelitha
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Y'all, I almost just screamed. I had enough Delta points for 2 eggs, so I just went with the first 2 in my party, and.... OF COURSE EGG #3 WAS ALBINO. ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
Preferred title and pronouns: Dude, they/them Check out my Nature-Sorted Adoption Agency for a ton of Free Fields!
Credits to EeveeBailey
Profile pic taken by myself of our resident wizard, Gandalf the Grey.
MintyOscar's AvatarMintyOscar
I guess I can't complain about Sei day, I got two more shinies from the hunt. However, another 7th Level Radar down the drain. I've never had this bad of luck with albinos before.
SaltyUwU's AvatarSaltyUwU
Mmmmyes Me: oh look! a sei day! *activates a z-crystal to go with my HM, Ubercharm, level 7 albino radar, and shiny charm* *gets 1 shiny and 1 albino after 140+ eggs* ; v ;
:P Profile done by RomVHS at her wonderful Roulette Art Shop! Buying/Swapping for Death Wings! U w U

Pages: 1234··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page