PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 646566

Haydenisepic's AvatarHaydenisepic
im a bit nervous because im shiny hunting guild igglybuff...i really need a early shiny because this hunt is awful! only a chain of 4....
Yinny's AvatarYinny
I have a chain of EXACTLY 572 Sandile's. No shiny, no albino, no nothing. I'm so close to just rage quietting my hunt :') This is only my second shiny hunt I have ver done and it's so frustrating because by 500 eggs I already had enough shinies and albinos to have a living dex of the pokemon with a few to spare I literally need 3 of each to have my tiny living dex why is it so harddd
Luupin's AvatarLuupin
Kind of annoyed that Shazi's bonus gets unlocked just before Sei's so that they aren't both active on the same day. Like, it would be SO helpful for hunts to have the adoption boost at the same time as the shiny boost, y'know?
Forum avatar credit: Nathan "Drawfee"
Cyrinthia's AvatarCyrinthia
I have a chain of 225 but still no shiny or albino to be found :( I'm only looking for one of each! Even with a level seven radar and sei day I haven't gotten anything. I've never had this bad of luck with hunts...
bogchamp's Avatarbogchamp
almost 300 dondozos in, 5 shinies...and zero albinos. which wouldnt sting so much if I hadn't gotten THREE albinos from randoms hatched for the tourney when those could have been dozos..
avatar from the pokemon anime. when will my beloved barboach return from the war?
Yinny's AvatarYinny
I had to turn my S/A hunt for a melan hunt because I hatched 700 egs with no shiny or albino in sight :') at this point it makes more sense to go for a melan XD
Sei day, with shiny charm, HM, lv7 albino radar AND a z-crystal, and I haven't hatched One Single special today >:( I don't know why I still keep trying these crystals, they Never help. I've only hatched one albino (first special, egg 44, no crystal) and I'm now at a 250+ chain, which like, sure, ain't that much, but usually I get more than 1 albino at this point?? Especially with a crystal active??? What's the point of them if they don't even work!? I was hoping I'd get more stuff today since it is Sei day, but of course that doesn't mean anything, why would I think otherwise, ugh (and this technically is a Melan hunt, because I want a second one to become Big Trash Man, but I'd also just like to get anything, you know?)
✩ [ Me
Lex | They/Them pronouns
]
Hunt Chain! 16
✩ [ avatar
Alastor; Hazbin Hotel ep1
]
TR Score: 2820
stand up be strong know right from wrong forever hence
-♫- believe yourself
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Not a single albino while using Z crystal? That's something new indeed

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

19/550 Buying at 20
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Xenomorph on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 5309
Finally hatched another albino, with 20h left on the crystal, which means that the 1st two days did absolutely nothing. Hopefully I'll get more today, but I won't be surprised if this is the only albino I hatch with the crystal T.T edit: well, i got 2 more in the last 20 mins so i guess the crystal finally started working
mandomimir's Avatarmandomimir
went through my 127 daily eggs with sei + charm...and not one shiny :Y yikes, scoob. my stats for this buneary hunt in general are kinda horrendous when compared to my other hunts, even with boosts. i wonder how others manage to hatch multiple shinies in one day

J ‖ he/they ‖ 25 ‖ illustrator

[quiet nature / dry pref]
Score: 16863
S/A/M shop free fields / dexing art journal credits

credits

✦code @RAINB0W ✦all forum art (avatar,signature,etc.) by me ✦TR banner by @CaptainNessbot ✦divider from Cute Kawaii Resources

Pages: 123··· 5253545556··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page