PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6263646566

Heartmint's AvatarHeartmint
300+ ralts hatched, 7 shinies and 0 albino. Sally really love the extreme luck.
Score: 1680
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
whats the normal amount of eggs to hatch before getting a shiny? ive hatched 124 eevees but i havent gotten anything,,, i started for last weeks evolving tournament and ive seen people say that melan hunting takes a week or so but im just tryna get a shiny for my friend :(
pfp made by me in ponytown type race banner made by J.D.Fox
Score: 2,131
forebodhi's Avatarforebodhi

QUOTE originally posted by BopperClowning

whats the normal amount of eggs to hatch before getting a shiny? ive hatched 124 eevees but i havent gotten anything,,, i started for last weeks evolving tournament and ive seen people say that melan hunting takes a week or so but im just tryna get a shiny for my friend :(
since you have no hypermode or anything, i'd say that you're having about normal luck!! especially if you don't have a shiny charm either as for this exilant hunt,,,, i want u to END pls i just need two more shinies and i can be done :,)
preping for slowpoke hunt!
0 / 1000
Reima's AvatarReima
I'm feeling my luck has changed lol It's been mostly a dryspell when it comes to this current Wurmple hunt. I've got the Radar at 7 & the Amulet on me, so I'd think there'd be a few more than 1 Albino in 900+ eggs

Personal mumbling and thought circles

Average number of Specials for my other hunts (that have been of the 'very close to 1k or above' kind) H.Zorua - 1/101½ Pawniard - 1/97½ Cyclizar - 1/99 Flabébé - 1/102 {I'm looking at these numbers with the face of 'OwO', I didn't think it was That consistent, it's kinda amazing} Whereas this Wurmple one is at '1/320' {Am at 960 hatched, 3 Specials total} There's a chance that it'll even out as I hatch more, but here's hoping that that happens soon. I gotta swap on over to something else when Type Race rolls around And I'd reeeeeeally love to get at least a few more Albinoes for the Dex. The 1 I've got is precious and amazing, but I can't even evolve it before I've got enough for the full set xD Sally blz lol, let this rate be equalized - or else I'm gonna keep on being ratioed by this Special luck haha {Maybe it's payback for that 1st Flying TR day, it was raining Specials}
The consistency of previous hunts I've discovered is really neat though! I love little statistics like this among my own Personal things Fingers crossed though for more pale worms!
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 4143
Walking Wake's AvatarWalking Wake
I had the Albino Radar on Full Level 7 charge for few days now, and even with the Z-Crystal at one point and. still no Albinos. I just need one, Sally. Come on now.
0/1020
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
264 eggs, no shiny or albino. For 2 days I had the shiny charm on, past few days I had the albino radar at 6 as well Rng... Hates me
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available
I swear, every time there's a Sei Day, I hatch fewer Shinies/Albinos than a normal day lol
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Icon from Splatoon official art
skypony101's Avatarskypony101
I may be the lady of bad luck! Over 400 eggs and only 1 albino, no shinies! I'd like to think that I'll be granted my first melan when my hunts are going horribly, as a way for the system to apologize for now blessing me with specials... even if it's just a high hope @-@
im so tempted to just buy a shiny eevee at this point, 216 eggs with NOTHING!!!! i need to be done with this hunt before type race sally please
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Deino, I really do appreciate all the albinoes for delta points, but what I'd really like is a couple of shinies. Shi-nieeees. Blue sparkles. So if you could, thanks?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent

Pages: 123··· 6263646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page