PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 636465

Whimbie's AvatarWhimbie

QUOTE originally posted by ChampionCedar

Personally I don't think the albino rates went up, in fact from my own experience I think they went down due to the changes to the ubercharm. In the past a few years ago I could expect an albino roughly every 100-150 eggs or so, recently I've hatched almost 500 Ralts and only got 1 albino and for the Type Race I've been hatching Hoothoots for a few days now and haven't found any. IIRC Albino rates aren't affected by HM, and I always boost to the max level on the albino radar, so I really do think the albino rates have gone down.
You're probably right, lol. I only noticed the excessive albinoes for my scatterbug hunt (my most recent hunt), not any of my other past mini hunts. Though, I did stop my hunt before the UC was changed fortunately. I also only ever use a level 4, since I don't interact enough on here to have endless points ;u;
eekoh472's Avatareekoh472

QUOTE originally posted by ChampionCedar

Personally I don't think the albino rates went up, in fact from my own experience I think they went down due to the changes to the ubercharm. In the past a few years ago I could expect an albino roughly every 100-150 eggs or so, recently I've hatched almost 500 Ralts and only got 1 albino and for the Type Race I've been hatching Hoothoots for a few days now and haven't found any. IIRC Albino rates aren't affected by HM, and I always boost to the max level on the albino radar, so I really do think the albino rates have gone down.
I also think they went down. I always have my albino radar on at 7 and I haven't hatched an albino in 3-4 days at this point. Usually I get at least 1-2 every day but now I feel I'm just wasting my interaction points. I'm saving up my z-crystals but I'm curious to see if I'll hatch one with that activated too. (I hope by posting this, one would miraculously hatch in the next batch lol)
|
BioShocking's AvatarBioShocking
How many more purple cats am I going to have to hatch?? This hunt is taking for ever, and all i've gotten is a single albino, for 500+ eggs.
Icon by Jellybones!
xazz's Avatarxazz
I hatched almost 300 totodile today with a water z-crystal and got exactly ZERO albinos :) I'm so glad Albinos are so common they had to be nerfed. Real talk I am glad they're getting a buff again. I always get zero albinos when I use a z-crystal. They almost ain't worth it :)))))
skyvory's Avatarskyvory
This is the first hunt where I keep getting significantly more shinies than albinos I started the hunt specifically only to get a pair of shinies and a pair of albinos (to have one of each evo) and instead I got 5 shiny nincadas and only 1 albino, level 7 albino radar literally every day and hatching nearly all 85 shelter adopts + the 24 daycare adopts.. 😭
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ skyvory |
brave collector
| art/jrnl ‧₊˚ ⋅
જ⁀➴ icon by me ✧˚ ༘ᝰ.ᐟ
Melia's AvatarMelia
So, I'm up to 444 eggs hatched. Shiny luck has been alright, 5 so far, but albino luck has not been... zero albinos with a lvl 7 radar TT.TT I got a melan (at egg 259) before I got an albino. Hopefully the new rate buff will make a difference, once it's implemented.
Melia ✦ Inactive 「 Star searing flames of absolution! 」
credit
Background is official art from Xenoblade Chronicles Avatar made for me by sherrie F2U code by Gumshoe
steeve's Avatarsteeve
I am genuinely wondering if albino radar got broken after the recent 1/240 change was added? Previously (with the 1/120 rates) I was averaging about one albino every 80 eggs or so. Currently I haven’t seen an albino scatterbug in 800 eggs. My first was at egg 238, and I’m on egg 1000 now. Hello?? At this point I’m going to have a whole field of shinies, and my one (1) albino. I’m not even melan hunting. I just need 2 (TWO!) albinos for an iou and a living dex. That’s it!
🌟 🌟

vivillon patterns i need

Icy Snow, Monsoon, Poké Ball Elegant, Icy Snow my pattern is Sandstorm, if you'd like to swap!
i collect δ also check out my trade shop! all art is my own
xazz's Avatarxazz
On a new hunt. 300+ eggs. One shiny. Zero albinos. These new rates suck SO MUCH
BioShocking's AvatarBioShocking
6.7.9. stupid. flippin. cat. eggs Whhhhhyyyyy is my luck just the worst
Vrichka's AvatarVrichka
I think what I find most hard about hunting for shiny, albino or even melan is the daily limit on the daycare being so low, even for Hypermode players. 24 is not a lot, in my honest opinion. Going through Daycare passes like tictacs over here, this is getting very costly.
Profile picture: made by myself Full profile picture available on my deviantart (same username)

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 636465

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page