PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 616263

SolarFeline's AvatarSolarFeline
So maybe my first two s/a hunts have me a bit spoiled? But at 140 with none of either for this spirittomb hunt, I'm mad. So here is to hoping for a break through because I came and whined about it, lol. Edit: Haha! It worked! The next egg hatched was an albino! Now for that darn shiny...
RelmC's AvatarRelmC
I have hatched a million eggs today, with level 7 albino radar and sei day… NO SHINIES NOR ALBINOS! Why Sally!?!?
What else is to say except hold my eggs and feed my pokemon? Check out my TRUE starter, too.
Red Pokéblock III

Red Pokéblock III

Pokéblock

(: 0)

A Red Pokéblock crafted to boost a Pokémon's Contest appeal.

Flavour: Spicy↑↑↑
Feel: ●●●●●

Sells for 40

Lv. 54 — 8,598 / 8,911
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFighting
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Still doing the Eevee hunt, over 500 total eggs hatched and still only one shiny. I just want the second shiny to hatch already before this hunt causes another burnout... It's getting tedious to have to hatch the sane egg type over and over-
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I've just started my Shiny slugma hunt (no specifics in mind), Radar only (No ZC) Wish my sanity luck, Sei is nowhere near. THat plus the 38-chain boost means I'm gonna have a long chain...
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
Imagine not getting any Shiny or Albino Riolu for over 200 Eggs (see About section) but a random Pawniard hatches as an Albino because RNG.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Parafox's AvatarParafox
I'm at exactly 350 hatches with lv. 7 Albino Radar every day and constant Shiny Charm. Not a single special so far.
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
Whimbie's AvatarWhimbie
1,200 eggs in on my scatterbug shiny hunt, and only 1 shiny so far. ;u; I'm not using charms/hypermode since I'm just casually hunting but still.... (I've gotten 8 albinos on a level 4 radar though, 2 of them twins. Not what I want atm, but not gonna complain about getting those in the end. Lol.)
topmarks's Avatartopmarks
i thought having a normal living dex is kind of...generic and since i hatched my first shiny by pure luck, i figured, yeah, a shiny living dex, that sounds like fun but reading this thread, maybe not!
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
ugh my first ever hunt, i literally hatched a shiny ralts on the first egg and on my eevee hunt i hatched both a shiny and albino in the third party.. and on my alola vulpix hunt my first egg was an albino now this dragon decides to wait until 133 eggs to give me a shiny that isn’t even the nature i wanted… i just wanted to call my ponyta fluttershy but now it has to be pinkie pie sally spoiled me in my first few hunts why can’t they spoil me now🙄🙄
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 1 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
ladyfiaragc's Avatarladyfiaragc
Hurray!! MY PEOPLE!! The odds are going to be even WORSE now. My old hunts would last around 600ish eggs before I got all the shinies I needed (I've always used full buffs, but initially not shiny charms because I didn't have the charm box) But now... NOW!!!! Nearly 600 eggs and zero shinies. 2 Melans though. I'm just so incredibly frustrated. This was my place yanno? This was my place to get away and just play pokemon the way that I wanted to play and it was perfect. Imagine starting out and shinies and melans are priced stupid high because people who saturated the market complained about prices of shinies/albinos (As I'm to understand that's why the change came about) So for whatever reason now Melans are easier to get than shinies? (at least for me) Then you get high enough level that you're ready to start hunting your own shinies, thinking it would be okay with the minimal knowledge of starting out here being still fairly new. You're 1000 in to hatching and you have a full time job, significant other, as well as events to go to. Maybe you get 1 shiny a month. Is that ever going to hold a player here? Hint, I can see the future, and new players are NOT going to stick around. Old players are going to saturate the market with Melan's now. Thank you for listening to my rant. I feel slightly better now.
Score: 0
Typerace Icon courtesy of Lycankai! Avatar is courtesy of whmSeik on Deviantart! Check out their art here!

Pages: 123··· 7891011··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page