PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > S/A Complaining Thread >

ladyfiaragc's Avatarladyfiaragc
Hurray!! MY PEOPLE!! The odds are going to be even WORSE now. My old hunts would last around 600ish eggs before I got all the shinies I needed (I've always used full buffs, but initially not shiny charms because I didn't have the charm box) But now... NOW!!!! Nearly 600 eggs and zero shinies. 2 Melans though. I'm just so incredibly frustrated. This was my place yanno? This was my place to get away and just play pokemon the way that I wanted to play and it was perfect. Imagine starting out and shinies and melans are priced stupid high because people who saturated the market complained about prices of shinies/albinos (As I'm to understand that's why the change came about) So for whatever reason now Melans are easier to get than shinies? (at least for me) Then you get high enough level that you're ready to start hunting your own shinies, thinking it would be okay with the minimal knowledge of starting out here being still fairly new. You're 1000 in to hatching and you have a full time job, significant other, as well as events to go to. Maybe you get 1 shiny a month. Is that ever going to hold a player here? Hint, I can see the future, and new players are NOT going to stick around. Old players are going to saturate the market with Melan's now. Thank you for listening to my rant. I feel slightly better now.
Score: 0
Typerace Icon courtesy of Lycankai! Avatar is courtesy of whmSeik on Deviantart! Check out their art here!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page