PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 585960

LightMoonBeam's AvatarLightMoonBeam
Welp, I officialy reached 500 eggs hatched with HM+SC and got zero shiny. I think my account as a curse now. I wanted to do a quick Trapinch hunt and a Nincada one for the type race, but I'm not even sure if I'll be able to finish Trapinch finally 🙃 I have no idea what happened to the shiny/albino rate since I took a small hiatus in summer 2021, but this is discouraging !
Profile image and shop banner by me, do not use without permission! Current type race point : 0
Zerxus's AvatarZerxus
This is getting ridiculous... I'm at 800 hatched now and ONE albino. Z crystal on most days. It would hurt less if I weren't hunting an exclusive that I spend tens of thousands of GP on for daycare passes.
Shop: SLE, egg passes, summons, & legendary seals - cheaper than site!
Blue Soul Dew

Blue Soul Dew

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small orb with a blue coloration that manages to emanate seriousness. There is talk that inside it is the key to discovering the Legendary Pokémon, Latios.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +2,193,206
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
NormalDark
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
nïnetynïne's Avatarnïnetynïne
1784 eggs... 15 shinys, 1 albino I need my Albino Sally!!
ro - she/her - lonely/naughty Fairy Score : 0
trophy art by me,pixeled by inkiezach
☆☆ Local Wishforge Stall [GEMS/RTES/RELICS] ☆☆ Avatar art by elephants2754 (inactive)
Sour-Candy's AvatarSour-Candy
First time complaining here but after hatching 800+ sinistea eggs without a single shiny I'm feeling rather discouraged 😅 no boosts except pokéradar but yeah I've never had such a long shinyless chain before, maybe it's not as bad as some other people's but I really hope the next sei day will break this curse... EDIT: omg complaining worked 🤣 the next party i hatched after this post had my first shiny at egg n.817!
Loey Like's AvatarLoey Like
WOW this is the first hunt I've really committed to since the updates/albino nerf and it was more than discouraging, it actually made me angry. I tried really hard and had hunts that I didn't even try hard on and got specials. Zero albinos after running the albino radar at full charge for 2 days, before the nerf I got 2-5 a day. Feels like the albino radar is completely useless now, just another thing you have to have/pay for. It's not like you can sell interaction points either. So, I play games to have fun. This isn't very fun. Gonna take a little break. I know specials are supposed to be rare, but that's literally all there is to do in this game. No story line, no proper battles, no actually catching pokemon, the onus is completely on getting and hatching specials. I know if a mod reads this it could be really discouraging, I know it's frustrating making a website and having everyone complain about it, but we are the client base. And I'm not saying it's anyone's fault, but we were asked for our feedback. And I think a lot of people are feeling discouraged, unhappy and even angry. I know I am. /rant [Edit] to be fair, my shiny chain wasn't that long, but the albino nerf is just... awful. Apparently many people agree
All of my fields are UFT except the ones that say NUFT you can PM me if I don't have a thread up :) Avatar from advent calendar
xazz's Avatarxazz
Between my regular hunt and then just doing the type race this week I hatched... so many eggs.I have 1k score for poison rn. I charged my radar and used a shiny charm EVERY. DAY. I've gotten one albino. I said it on the news thread but I'm saying it here too. The game is not fun anymore without specials. I don't give two cattails about the economy. Screw the economy. Give me sopme flipping specials. The fake economy can keep going into the toilet from 'pro melan hunters' or whatever. Stop ruining the game for people who aren't melan hunters. I want the game to be fun, not balanced. Bc this game ins't fun by design, it's a time sink clink sink. so the only fun is when you hatch a special. But yet it doesn't respect your time investment or your click investment. I don't know how much longer I am gonna keep playing. Make special hunting fun again.
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
I've been hunting snom for the past 5 days now and I haven't seen a single shiny yet I've been doing other things in between hatching the eggs and then I suddenly got an albino she definitely came out of nowhere but I love the little one she's the right nature, right gender and right berry preference hopefully I'll end up with a shiny soon.
Pfp from Pfq wiki Current Type Race score = 1685
steeve's Avatarsteeve

QUOTE originally posted by Ice Queen

I've been hunting snom for the past 5 days now and I haven't seen a single shiny yet I've been doing other things in between hatching the eggs and then I suddenly got an albino she definitely came out of nowhere but I love the little one she's the right nature, right gender and right berry preference hopefully I'll end up with a shiny soon.
I thought I was the only one with snom issues! I’ve been also charging my charm and radar every day and in 347 eggs I’ve gotten *checks notes* one shiny. LOL.
🌟 🌟

vivillon patterns i need

Icy Snow, Monsoon, Poké Ball Elegant, Icy Snow my pattern is Sandstorm, if you'd like to swap!
i collect δ also check out my trade shop! all art is my own
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny

QUOTE originally posted by steeve

QUOTE originally posted by Ice Queen

I thought I was the only one with snom issues! I’ve been also charging my charm and radar every day and in 347 eggs I’ve gotten *checks notes* one shiny. LOL.
I have hatched 119 eggs and still no shiny yet but it's gotten harder to find the snom eggs in the shelter but like I said with my albino she defiantly came out of nowhere so maybe that'll eventually happen when I hatch a shiny
arbor's Avatararbor
My last hunt my first shiny was egg 648 ;_; I want to hunt again but I can't go through that again!!
arbor ☼ journal: 161 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page