PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 222324

goldie031's Avatargoldie031
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Animestia

I can't offer much, but if anyone affected needs someone to talk to, I'm here. If I can do anything to help don't hesitate to ask.
Me as well! My PMs are always open ^.^
I am currently working on my: psychic.pngfire.png badge. psychic.pngfire.png gems are NFT. Accepted currency/ratios (I accept mixed payments!): 1:5:5k; 1box_cute.png
Any box
= 25; 1boxbox.png=550; 1gem_fairy.png
Any gem type
= 1; 1gem_fairy_m.png
Any gem type
= 10 Fair offers of other items, eg voucher_ditto.png, summon items, Shinies/Albinos, etc.
Iceland's AvatarIceland
arceus.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

I hate to ask this, but was the Melan Arceus/Legends in particular bought or stolen...? If they were stolen I really think they should be returned.
I saw the timeline, and looks like bought.
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By:Leon_albertus or @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
41.05% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
SakuraWolf23's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSakuraWolf23
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Naerie mentioned in an earlier comment that she'd sold the Arceus and Naganadel to that user. And someone else mentioned the Rayquaza self hatched by that user. Don't know about the other two.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
naeriie's Avatarnaeriie
grandmaster.pngs.png
The melan arceus and naganadel were indeed purchased from me and done so with stolen money. So I'd assume the other legends they purchased were bought for with dirty money too. I'd give it all back to the people it was stolen from if I could. ;w;
Gilded's AvatarGilded
complete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Iceland

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

I hate to ask this, but was the Melan Arceus/Legends in particular bought or stolen...? If they were stolen I really think they should be returned.
I saw the timeline, and looks like bought.
The one stolen melan legend that I know of was returned, all the others were bought or self hatched by them as far as I know
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Sir Quackie's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSir Quackie
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
The groudon was brought too. BTW did the Melan Kyurem go back to it's original user?
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
PFP made bymøffkat
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
master.pngc.png
I went back and read. Bought with stolen money is just as bad imo. I agree with others that the melans should be returned in some cases? Even if the money just gets returned to the original hacked users when it's resold. I'm so sorry to everyone affected. My PMs are open to anyone who needs them.
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Hexcadia's AvatarHexcadia
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by FireWolf1117

The BEST method of protection is for people to use decent Alphanumeric Passwords, as they're much harder to crack. And I don't mean things like P455W0RD. That's easy. I mean things like...EtErnaL5thGuaRdiaN or something of the sort. It has Capitals, Lowercase, and a number. AND the mix of Upper and Lowercase would take considerable time to crack.
This isn't something that staff can impact. I would never use such a complex password myself since it would cause so many easy errors and I would have to re-enter it multiple times. I peronsonally do use passwords that are 20+ characters long, sometimes including "@", "_" or some numbers, etc. But Agin- staff can't simply force someone's hand in making a more secure password, and their suggestion is just as good as anyone's- using a strong password is simply common sense and yet we have come to this point. People will continue to choose to make their passwords easier for themselves, and in turn easier for others to crack; and again I refer to my suggestion as an alternative. I feel that even if a user chose a poor password- it'd be far from easy to name something so similar. Additionally; people may be stupid with those 'what is your angel name' type posts, but I was referring to things similar to how your bank may ask for you eldest aunt's name, or your first best friend's name as a secondary login step.
Gilded's AvatarGilded
complete.pngsss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Hetus

The groudon was brought too. BTW did the Melan Kyurem go back to it's original user?
Yep, that's the one I referenced in my last post!
SakuraWolf23's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSakuraWolf23
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
I know the Staff can't enforce that. It's just one of the best ways to protect yourself. The only password I have that is super complex is my Email, cause that would be easy access to all my other accounts. I do, however, have my Passwords written down somewhere that I can easily refer to. So even if it's a bit of a long one, I can remember it. Yes, I do understand what you meant. But people use their Mother's Maiden Name or Name of First Pet in their Passwords, which is why I have issues with those types of Security Questions being asked. Also...I really love your layout! Red and Gold is my favorite color combination! ***** I like the idea of the Pin Password in addition to the normal one. After all, most everyone should have Credit/Debit cards (I don't) or even phone passwords that they have to enter. Remembering a 4-6 Digit Pin to enter would be quite the simple fix.

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page