PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Account Breach incident

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 222324

I recognize most of the Party pokemon, and i want to say. If the currency is being wiped, shouldn't that mean that the trades be reversed back to the previous owners of the pokemon?
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
grandmaster.pnga+.png
After seeing who it is, that totally makes sense now. I used to go through all my clickbacks and just see their party full of melan legendaires and I used to think that was goals, ya know.
  • Home
  • Shop
  • Raffle
  • Type Race
Collecting: summon_yve.png megastone_sceptile.png
Most Megastones
Special & Regular Ghost Deltas
CREDSART
I sell various S/A, deltas, PFQ mon, and legendaries. Plus Summon Swaps & Shelter searches
Visit my raffle Who knows, you might win something ;)
Score: 0
Iceland's AvatarIceland
arceus.pnga+.png
I can't believe about this (i just checked every melan's timeline) the most of them: between ends of june and july ("sent as gift", so it means stolen) I feel really bad about afk users. few time ago i changed my password!
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By:Leon_albertus or @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
41.06% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
It’s a Karen why am I not surprised?
My avatar is my custom character, Tailvee. As it's name suggests, Tailvee is an Eevee combined with Tails the Fox :3
Lovino's AvatarLovino
ultra.pngc.png
neit i was wondering if its physically possible for pokefarm q to generate a few 8 digit codes per user to keep and to use to put in when getting online to verify its them like one of googles 2 step verification steps https://www.google.com/search?q=google+two+step+verification+code&client=safari&channel=ipad_bm&prmd=nvi&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi7l_Hw5YfrAhW7HzQIHaGZCqgQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=1080&bih=707&dpr=2#imgrc=TSdUflZMucH31M it seems like one of a safer options if its able to be implimented
profile picture sprites created by https://pokefarm.com/user/sojussimblr
kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
ultra.pngc.png
Ahh God thats awful, I recall chatting with them once or twice too. I feel sorry for those who were affected, and I hope some, if not all wrongs can be made right. Would it be possible, if at all, to require two steps verification to the email address used for sign up? I think i saw in the earlier posts some mentions about it but never got the time yo sit down and read. That way if most accounts are parent controlled, they could catch strange events/activities from happening. I know itd be challenging of sorts, but would having some kind of system in place for when an inactive account (such as five years) suddenly gifts a melan/currency/etc, if at all possible? Sort of, when the account passes a certain date after being offline, its set onto a list to be watched by some sort of side system, should anythkng strange pop up?
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
grandmaster.pnga.png
I'm not entirely sure if this is doable, but if someone sold this user pokemon and had already spent the currency that was exchanged for said pokemon what will happen to these? Users that have come back to the site and are working on getting their stuff back, for the stuff that cannot be returned (items, money) will the melans that were bought with money get sent to these users instead? I'd personally prefer that, I sold this user a couple melans and I'd prefer they go to someone to get their money back via reselling honestly, or for them to keep if they like Really unfortunate this happened, I'm glad there's already efforts being made to help those that have been affected by this though, that's a bit of positivity from this I suppose Not sure if this has been asked, figured I'd ask anyways though assuming it has not been considered yet
goldie031's Avatargoldie031
master.pngd.png
Would it be acceptable to set up a mutual aid fund type of thing for people to anonymously reveal to someone in charge of the fund what they had taken from them and other people can give things to hte fund to help with like reparations? I don't, unfortunately, have the power to do this (literally we have no power) but I'd love to help someone else if they can!
I am currently working on my: psychic.pngfire.png badge. psychic.pngfire.png gems are NFT. Accepted currency/ratios (I accept mixed payments!): 1:5:5k; 1box_cute.png
Any box
= 25; 1boxbox.png=550; 1gem_fairy.png
Any gem type
= 1; 1gem_fairy_m.png
Any gem type
= 10 Fair offers of other items, eg voucher_ditto.png, summon items, Shinies/Albinos, etc.
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
elite.pngd.png
Okay after seeing the name, I'm speechless. They were such a nice person and known in the community. I guess greed got to their head. Heartbreaking, but I hope this does strengthen account privacy, better password stuff.

QUOTE originally posted by L0KI

Okay after seeing the name, I'm speechless. They were such a nice person and known in the community. I guess greed got to their head. Heartbreaking, but I hope this does strengthen account privacy, better password stuff.
goes to show that one should never trust a Karen

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page