PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ACA*. An apology, and an explanation. BLM/LGBTQ+ Support

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 131415

MossDragon's AvatarMossDragon
Thank you so much for finally speaking up about this! I am really happy with the newest update and especially stating that BLM+ LBGTQ+ etc. are fundamental human rights, not politics, which is something that bothers me so much because people don't consider/think about it that way.
collecting: ShopCredsTemplates ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
You could argue that blm is also related to racism and oppression, so I'm not sure the reasoning behind not allowing maga is right? But I see where you're going with it in regards to politics. I'm not by any means complaining, I just think a more thorough/fair(?) explanation would be nice. Thank you for addressing this anyhow. Great work, y'all.

QUOTE originally posted by Constantine

We're now currently discussing the acronym MAGA, this may result in an update on what we do and do not accept.
I have to ask if you make it the rules to ban MAGA where Trump just want to make to make lives better for ALL THE PEOPLE in the US but not a group that say to fry Cops like Bacon or that they all need to die a situation of Double standers. For me i support Trump but im not a Racist my Brother is HALF KOREAN along with his kids who's mother is MEXICAN, my Siter married her HUSBAND who is FULLY FILIPINO. I have friends who are all diffrent Races but acording to some people im a Racist for supporting Trump. But People who Support BLM are not, the name to me says that only Black lives should matter and no one else. ALL LIVES MATTER! If this gets me Banned when Im just stating my Oppion when other have then that is also DOUBLE STANDERED. If you dont want Politecs on this site then ban all of them not just One. [Mod edit: posts merged.]
I was Seigaku Girl on PF1.
Lv. 31 — 257 / 2,727
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Docile nature
I believe in "All Lives Matter" as well, but there's a time and place to say it. Why? Because if "All Lives Matter" then why haven't PoC been brought to the table to eat as well? Saying Black Lives Matter isn't taking away from anyone else - it's asking to be brought to the same level as everyone else - as it SHOULD be.
Constantine's AvatarConstantine

QUOTE originally posted by OtherFireAngel

I appreciate the original apology post, and even more I appreciate that you're continuing to listen to what the PFQ community is saying in response. Are you planning to ban all acronyms, or just ones that contain swears/offensive language? How do you plan to handle someone who perhaps didn't realize that "lmao" or such contains a Bad Word?
Hi there, We're happy to listen - reform is needed on all levels, including here. So we will start here. All acronyms that contain offensive/bad language will be removed. If we find you with it we will just remove it and send you a message explaining why it's removed. No further action is taken unless it's multiple scenarios of the said acronym being used even after we've talked to you about it. I hope that sheds light on the situation. @Goddess Seshat We're not saying you're racist, we're saying that we do not wish to discuss politics here. And yeah, please don't double post. @Foiry I can try to explain the situation a little better, is there something that's confusing you? I can do my best to aid with the change.

Update 2

We're currently now checking through all charities and petitions that have been sent our way so we can update our post with these. Thank you for your patience.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Ardik's AvatarArdik

QUOTE originally posted by Goddess Seshat

We're now currently discussing the acronym MAGA, this may result in an update on what we do and do not accept.
I have to ask if you make it the rules to ban MAGA where Trump just want to make to make lives better for ALL THE PEOPLE in the US but not a group that say to fry Cops like Bacon or that they all need to die a situation of Double standers. For me i support Trump but im not a Racist my Brother is HALF KOREAN along with his kids who's mother is MEXICAN, my Siter married her HUSBAND who is FULLY FILIPINO. I have friends who are all diffrent Races but acording to some people im a Racist for supporting Trump. But People who Support BLM are not, the name to me says that only Black lives should matter and no one else. ALL LIVES MATTER! If this gets me Banned when Im just stating my Oppion when other have then that is also DOUBLE STANDERED.
Black Lives Matter doesn't imply that other lives don't matter. It just means black lives matter, which shouldn't be controversial.
My avatar was made by Dorgoat!
Huntess's AvatarHuntess
I Feel like people saying "All Cops/Police Suck" is still a massive insult and middle finger to all the Cops/Police that are actually making a Positive difference in the world, like Actively saving lives regardless of colour, Who are defending and protecting the protestors, and are actively keeping people safe in their streets and homes. While yes, some are bad, Their will always be some that are bad, corrupted and awful. But to put all of them in a blanket statement is pretty disgusting. Thats like saying "well one nurse did something bad, so all are bad. #AllNursesSuck" There are Roughly 796K Police Officers in just the US Alone, Many of Which I dont doubt are Black or People of Colour. Are all of them the B word? No. Are all of them Massive Racists and Horrible people? No. Many Chose the Job to help and protect Lives, and a Flawed and Failed System has let them down, Much like it has the Entire Country. This Flawed US System is now affecting the Rest of the word, with people chanting "F The Police" For something that didnt even happen in their Countries. (Talking about what sparked all these Protests, Not Racism itself) Please, Please, Please. All I ask is a little respect for The people who are Saving Lives. While Yes, we need to Point out the Horrific Incidents that Have happened and Make a Change, Using blanket Statements is just Foolish, and we as people should be above all of that. Lets focus on Fixing the System, Not Dividing people more, Thank you! ------ Edit: Forgot to add, a Massive thank you to the Staff for all the Support, of everyone involved during these hard times. We need people to come together and Feel safe nowadays, and its sad people still dont in these times.

Female | 21 | Ace | Art Shop | Journal | Pokemon Shop |

| BG | Code | Avatar |

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Sooo whats the policy on using 131*

I guess mature warning

double box

1312, which i believeis another more indirectway of saying aca*
is it the same as aca*?
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
ghostily's Avatarghostily

QUOTE originally posted by Goddess Seshat

I have to ask if you make it the rules to ban MAGA where Trump just want to make to make lives better for ALL THE PEOPLE in the US but not a group that say to fry Cops like Bacon or that they all need to die a situation of Double standers. For me i support Trump but im not a Racist my Brother is HALF KOREAN along with his kids who's mother is MEXICAN, my Siter married her HUSBAND who is FULLY FILIPINO. I have friends who are all diffrent Races but acording to some people im a Racist for supporting Trump. But People who Support BLM are not, the name to me says that only Black lives should matter and no one else. ALL LIVES MATTER! If this gets me Banned when Im just stating my Oppion when other have then that is also DOUBLE STANDERED. If you dont want Politecs on this site then ban all of them not just One. [Mod edit: posts merged.]
the "all lives matter" movement was made by white supremiscists to silence the black lives matter movement. it was made by racist people so they could continue to be racist. please educate yourself and learn why you shouldn't say it.
avatar made by gezeïchnet (for my use only)
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
@Goddess Seshat
from chainsawsuit by kris straub
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me

Pages: 12345··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page