PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ACA*. An apology, and an explanation. BLM/LGBTQ+ Support

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Meihru's AvatarMeihru
its... interesting to see such extremely strong "opinions" from so many people. while it also blatantly shows me why everything regarding politics and.. certain other discussions should be avoided on this site and how insanely biased some(!) opinions seem to be; it mainly gives me a good idea of who to avoid in the future people generalizing while complaining about generalizing. what a time to live in feel free to rip that apart like ive seen it here so often just in the past 2 hrs alone already. i dont care that aside, i can atleast appreciate the good intent of what was initially written by staff here
avatar commissioned @ YaGurlShelly
iqqy's Avatariqqy
"One person's death." It's not one person's death. It is many, many senseless deaths. And it needs to be talked about. We all wish those people had not died, had not become statistics at the hands of police brutality, but we cannot take that back. We can only keep their name's alive and fight for reform and awareness so that no one has to have their life robbed from them by the force meant to protect us. Please do not close your eyes to reality because it makes you uncomfortable. Black people do not have that luxury of escaping the harsh reality they face. Awareness is the least we can do if not actually getting out there and standing with our brave protestors being subjected to brutality as we speak.
F2U Cinnaboopa @ DA
her name is
PFP TeamFightTactics
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse
for those arguing for the “good cops” and those that are helping other people regardless of race and etc, why arent they fighting for the people they are meant to protect? why are they in support of throwing tear gas at peaceful protestors? why are they okay with using pepper spray and rubber bullets on the people they protect? ive seen a presentation on this; there is a blue wall in police forces. that wall protects those that may have committed a crime or broke the rules. wanna know what makes up the wall? other cops i will continue to say that all cops are trash until we see some change from those people. not stunts of solidarity staged for the media, not people resigning, not people worrying abt their family because black lives matter protestors are worried abt their family too. thats why theyre protesting and trying to make a change. they want to feel safe in their communities if you want to continue this conversation, shoot me a pm.
feyral's Avatarfeyral
Speaking up and asking questions to be taught is how we move forward and learn. You won’t learn if you don’t look for information. Don’t stagnant your growth by sticking your head in the sand.
h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
Honestly some stuff on this thread is a prime example of why we need a block feature. While some people's opinions and behavior might not warrant being reported, they're still enough for me to want to just. Not see them. But alas.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
The Muse's AvatarThe Muse

QUOTE originally posted by thë räptürë

Honestly some stuff on this thread is a prime example of why we need a block feature. While some people's opinions and behavior might not warrant being reported, they're still enough for me to want to just. Not see them. But alas.
if i could upvote something multiple times i would. i wish i could block some people, not even cause of this stuff. theres people that dont have Good Vibes
Constantine's AvatarConstantine
Eugh... I'm getting tired folks so I might end up falling asleep, so if you PM me your links to sources I might not get to them quickly.

Update 3

Okay, this is the first batch of greenlighted links to charities, organisations and petitions. Please be mindful. If you find something here that may seem suspicious as in it's not 'legit' please tell us so we can double-check again. We're always looking for more of these to display, so please throw them our way so we can broadcast them.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
Kyubiisaan's AvatarKyubiisaan
Also, I would like to add that someone posting an acronym on their Trainer Card really doesn't affect anyone, like at all. If that is the biggest issue you face today, I know some people getting tear gassed who would like to trade places with you. Very few people actually believe every single cop is actually bad. What is bad, however, is the institution of policing. Many crimes in this country originate from a time where slavery was the law of the land, and they are often enforced as if it still were. Technically speaking, slavery is still legal within the United States. And the people running that institution are police. There is no opinion there, it's just fact. I am sorry real life issues are ruining your clicking game. If you want to do some bootlicking for systemic oppression, do it on like, Pokemon Showdown or something. "Literally being called a Nazi makes one not want to bother." I totally get it, and the sentiment does resonate, but it's the internet. People will be unreasonable and irrational. Your best bet is to accept it and not take it personally. Clearly these people aren't reasonable, so don't consider them. Focus on the actual people having an actual discussion.
"It is our duty to fight for our freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love each other and support each other. We have nothing to lose but our chains." - Assata Shakur
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
Thank you for speaking up about this. And thank you for not calling this politics but just basic human rights (which they should be!). I really was suprised but very glad that these posts were made and also (one last) thank you for banning the MAGA phrase + adding charity links! Huge steps forward! I love it!
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
britt's Avatarbritt
MLK was assassinated.
britt • they/them • ponyta enthusiast x0

Pages: 123··· 1112131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page