PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ACA*. An apology, and an explanation. BLM/LGBTQ+ Support

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 131415

Frezgle's AvatarFrezgle
H u h ? This whole time I thought the B just stood for Bad :'D The more you know.
Gilded's AvatarGilded

QUOTE originally posted by Frezgle

H u h ? This whole time I thought the B just stood for Bad :'D The more you know.
In your defense, I've actually seen both :p
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
cloudtail's Avatarcloudtail
i really think you should reconsider the allowing of maga, it's been a term used by racists and n*zis for longer than trump has been using it. the phrase it stands for may not be inherently racist, as sure i want america to be a good and safe country too, but when people say this they want america to be great by removing poc and other marginalized folks. it's naive to believe it means anything different when maga was coined by and for racists, is consistently used by them today. i understand your intent, not wanting to unecessarily censor people, but that phrase isn't used by people who want equality and fairness. you may not personally feel threatened by it, and that's ok, but many other people do and i would really appreciate it if the staff team would re-discuss it.
i dont play anymore avatar art by me!
Gilded's AvatarGilded

QUOTE originally posted by Constantine

We're now currently discussing the acronym MAGA, this may result in an update on what we do and do not accept.
It seems like that's already in the works @cloudtail
Constantine's AvatarConstantine

UPDATE: #MAGA removal from our website

After some back and forth we've come to the decisions that we will not be allowing #MAGA on our platform due to it being taken from a political slogan and instead used for racial bias and oppression. Politics isn't really something that should be on PFQ as discussion on it has a tendency to go bad pretty quickly, while BLM+ LBGTQ+ etc. are fundamental human rights, they're not politics. If you see someone with this, please report it. If you have this in your about me etc, please remove it.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
miridical's Avatarmiridical
thank you for addressing these topics and not just ignoring them, and thank you for taking people's concerns into account and making the needed changes to the rules to suit these concerns
  • my babies :>
  • shop + journal
  • creds
avatar from the official bnha anime <3
Milcery's AvatarMilcery
Thank you for taking the time to listen to peoples concerns. <3 And for supporting humans rights. <3 Love you, pfq team!
My icon was made by Jasmae on furaffinity/deviantart.♥
Iceland's AvatarIceland
Thank you for supporting All humans rights, this is the true spirit of PFQ (no more politics) ^.^
  • -
    Wick
  • -
    Chic
Name: Icey/Wick I share IP with my sibling Hyuse Bad Container in IDV, Good Student (busy at much) Secretly i am "Prisoner" Lil Balsa =P
Current Avatar: By: @ghostpetrichor_ on twitter FTU Credits: . MY SHOP:KING OF THE BEASTS OPEN NOW!
Progress to level 4
40.68% Dark Gem progress
Tamakoma - 2 stan!! Well, Ru out i will play with trainer see ya! (Art By: Gaelson)
credits

credits

Code & Divider @RAINB0W Background Image @Unsplash Bouncing Pixels @Nunka
Honeyshuckle's AvatarHoneyshuckle
Thank you for banning that 'slogan'. It's a white supremesist mantra, and it makes even me, a white person, frightened for the people I care about.
Made by Fuchsfee
I appreciate the original apology post, and even more I appreciate that you're continuing to listen to what the PFQ community is saying in response. Are you planning to ban all acronyms, or just ones that contain swears/offensive language? How do you plan to handle someone who perhaps didn't realize that "lmao" or such contains a Bad Word?

Pages: 1234··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page