PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ACA*. An apology, and an explanation. BLM/LGBTQ+ Support

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > ACA*. An apology, and an explanation. BLM/LGBTQ+ Support >

Constantine's AvatarConstantine
@pkspsapphire I think I've made it clear that I'm not exactly comfortable with it being there. But we can't just remove them without more evidence that they are indeed racist. I think we've seen plenty of racist individuals who champion this, which is the issue. But I've also seen plenty of PoC who just want their country to be great in regards to equality for all. If we see comments that are racist and are linked into it, we will remove them as we are not in support of it. Please report if you see someone being racist without a doubt, so we have a clear cut case. I'm sorry you feel that was about how we handled this, and it's something we will further discuss. Until then, this will stand. @D33RG0D5 I'm in agreement, with the broad accusation that is 'all', but in the end these are peoples opinions. As long as they're stated as opinions they're fine in regards to our ruling, but perhaps not in our own moral views. @Corviknight We've talked about this, and it's one of the things I've championed to be removed because it's hypocritical of us to allow these but not aca*. We will be looking to remove all acronyms that may contain offensive content. An update to our rules will be coming shortly. We're now currently discussing the acronym MAGA, this may result in an update on what we do and do not accept.
♔ Fae King Give me equality.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page