PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 282930313233

Terabbit's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTerabbit
mod21433.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
actual question for people using the new double mouse click feature: i just tried it out and its amazing but im finding that using my index and middle finger is actually hurting my hand, does anyone else have this issue who was able to find a more comfortable hand postion? @rmcqu1 you actually read my mind because i was thinking that when i made my post. though i do feel bad for mobile users because this buff doesnt affect them
credit
Background drawn by DestinySquared on twitter OCs belong to myself and axelbby based off Mass Effect F2U code by Gumshoe Icon by me
Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja
master.pngd+.png
On phone you could already use multiple fingers to do field clicks, technically.
Michael • They/Them ShopBait Shop
Sprite made by me
SkycloudWC's AvatarSkycloudWC
master.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Matamoja

On phone you could already use multiple fingers to do field clicks, technically.
Yup. I usually use four fingers and just spam lol
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

actual question for people using the new double mouse click feature: i just tried it out and its amazing but im finding that using my index and middle finger is actually hurting my hand, does anyone else have this issue who was able to find a more comfortable hand postion? @rmcqu1 you actually read my mind because i was thinking that when i made my post. though i do feel bad for mobile users because this buff doesnt affect them
Before the update, I usually used both my index and middle fingers to click (At the same time, my hand just felt more natural there). Now, I just moved my middle finger to the right button and continue using both at the same time. I couldn't get myself to alternate, and it seems to still work even with both imputs at the same time. So it doesn't feel too off from what I'm used to.
summon_kyo.pngBuying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling.summon_kyo.png Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
With parents on mobile so please pardon the short post - this is important, though. We have something that we want to try for the party clicking issues that people have mentioned. This is going to be its own follow-up update for the Dev Log so you will have to wait for that - just wanted to keep people in the loop that we think we have something.
Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja
master.pngd+.png
Oooh I'm really looking forward to seeing what you cook up!
xXShadeXx's Avatarhypermode-12.pngxXShadeXx
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Oooh, I wonder what it could be. Guess it's the waiting game for now. Thanks for the heads up.
UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png
If Garth read the suggestions here, then I have high hopes for this update, since there were some good suggestions posted here.
furina's Avatarfurina
grandmaster.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

@tessa I understand you're upset but i just want to put something in perspective for you. Im going ti throw down some math but theres some things i realize You're hunting kinaster. An egg that requires mass amounts of clicks to be made. So not being able to do a mass amounts of clicks in a short amount of time to raise your eggtimer affects you more than a player hunting a pokemon egg they get from the shelter. But lets say for the sake of my example you had a bunch of kinaster eggs stock piled for before you started party clicking. So you have an adamantium fire badge and its niet day, you also have an albino kinaster in yourbparty i can only assume is for a family bonus. Now according to eltafez's calculator your eggs should be recieving 352 exp per click back. Now you said you have your 1500 party clicks. Ill be stealing nightmons esitmate of 312 users to get that. Ill say only 250 of them have clicked you back or will click you back today. That is 88,000 exp per egg. That is almost half a SLE, and if you had massclicked for that exp it would be a mere 10k exp, 1/8th worth. And this is an underestimation. assuming not everyone is clicking you back. You might have clicked more users. 88k / 5120 is rounded to 17, thats 17 parties or 85 eggs just from clicking parties alone. Thats hatching that you would need a lucky egg to do even on days like this. I think you might notice the difference when you are not hunting an exclusive that requires a lot of interactions to produce eggs for.
You... completely missed the point I was trying to make. I never said anything about hunts, gaining EXP or generating Eggs. The point is literally that charging the Egg Timer shouldn't be so hard, long and physically painful. Not even one word about hunts was uttered...
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
Rhylexa's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRhylexa
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
Happy to see updates happening again. ^^ I got scared at first. >.>” Last night I thought my mouse broke because I was trying to right click a Pokémon’s link in someone’s fields to go to the summary in a new tab. I’ll have to remember to use the same page to go to the summary then use the back arrow to go back to clicking. Reading the party click for the egg timer concerned me at first as well since I always used both of my breaks at work to mass click for it so I’m hoping the party clicks won’t be harder to get it. Looking forward to more updates. :3
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 282930313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page