PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in DLD #2 [Electric Swing]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > Dev Log Discussion > DLD #2 [Electric Swing] >

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

actual question for people using the new double mouse click feature: i just tried it out and its amazing but im finding that using my index and middle finger is actually hurting my hand, does anyone else have this issue who was able to find a more comfortable hand postion? @rmcqu1 you actually read my mind because i was thinking that when i made my post. though i do feel bad for mobile users because this buff doesnt affect them
Before the update, I usually used both my index and middle fingers to click (At the same time, my hand just felt more natural there). Now, I just moved my middle finger to the right button and continue using both at the same time. I couldn't get myself to alternate, and it seems to still work even with both imputs at the same time. So it doesn't feel too off from what I'm used to.
summon_kyo.pngBuying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling.summon_kyo.png Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page