PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 353637

Not really much of an update but--
  • Porygon Update?
  • Started Holding for others
  • I'm thinking about hoarding these but I'm not sure yet
I'm still hoarding just Porygon but I'm much closer to 1k than when I joined (which I think I was around 500-600). As of posting this, I have 891. 892 if you include this weird one I found. I'm not funny-- Amusingly, I've still yet to get ahold of any S/A/D ones. I have no hope in finding a Melan.
However, I've started putting pokemon aside for collectors. ex. I have some Mimikyu I'm holding for @/Kokichi ' Oma. Once they're done with Totem training, they'll head to their end. I'm also collecting some zolts for @/BirdyMery. If you want me to look out for you as well, DM me or send me a Porygon telling me what you hoard.
(edit 1: Changed Groudon to Heatmor) - Rolycoly line Haha coal go brrrr I've done Nuzlockes and I get really sad when I can't have one. - Heatmor I have no idea why I have sudden interest in these but I do. - Reshiram Haha fluffy truth dragon go brrrr - Archen I hunted these before and accidently got SUPER used to them being around so now I just... kinda want more. But I'm not sure if I should hoard them yet because my Porygons are eating my credits. I'll let you guys know if I make up my mind but I'm still undecided.
  • My Current Type Race Mascot + Progress
  • Groups I'm In
  • A Neat Thread
  • Art Credits
Current Points: 0
Metal Coat

Metal Coat

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A metal casing - one size fits all!

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 60 — 7,572 / 11,462
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
  • Hoards
  • Chaos Emerald
I hoard Porygon, Heatmor, and Espeon. If you have one that you don't want, I offer a good home for them. I'm willing give something in return.
Draw a Pokemon from the Person Above You I try to tag in after 3+ different people.
Profile Icon is by korosumegami2 on Deviantart [Commission], it is also used in my Trainer Card. The character is Null, a kinsona of The Hollow Knight.
ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
The only change is my username i was formally known as Wandering Galaxy and I literally hoard all the foxes
Fox | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my OC Tsukiko for my made by Lilypadlife for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal
caeldoris's Avatarcaeldoris
Currently my only hoarding update is that now I'm now hoarding Toxel only and Mareanie/Toxapex, all my old hoards are still the same! Glad to see this becoming active again and thank you for updating everything!
buying magatama, collecting ALL stufful, electrike/manectric, magby line, electric types, and naive pokemon. c: pfp credit official art from a japanese game called dice psycho from charon.
OverTheMoon's AvatarOverTheMoon
Nice to see this clan becoming more active! My only hoarding change is that I now hoard Dark deltas. Thanks for updating everything! :)
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Hello Hoarders! This is just a reminder from Staff that this Clan is not a mass trade thread and instead a directory of Hoarders. Offers and trades should not be set up within the Clan thread (this is spam and also out of place trading) and instead should be taken up within PMs between users. In just a few moments I will be removing trade setup related posts from the last few pages so that it cleans up the Clan a bit. Going forward these sort of posts will result in actual warnings from Staff instead of this gentle reminder~ Thank you for your cooperation. :)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1967 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.

QUOTE originally posted by QueenDiancie

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

I haven't done any changes to my hoards! I was thinking about hoarding fairy deltas, but in the end decided that a clean, dry only fields sounded nicer :P Still working towards locking each pokemon at level 100 though! that's gonna take a while!
Also, as for formatting; How about not including a pokemon or item if no one is hoarding it? I know that takes a lot of re-formatting, but it's mostly deleting!
Actually you could make like a table? kinda like this: Example:
User Item Hoards Pokemon Hoards
QueenDiancie
rollout orb
sweet berry
Also Rowlett i can update the code of that template i made. That code is kinda old and i have better css for it
Creator
@Colorful, Have you used the set target so you'll get notified abt it? As for formatting, thats one way to do it to create room which we'll need when updating for Galar and such •@QueenDiancie, Ooo thats perfect! I feel like that could work and will make everything look much cleaner? That and Im sure it wont take as much space as we're using right now so this should work! Oh, I really liked your template tho using your updated css would be amazing! could you also do one for the button as well maybe if thats alright with you? •@Everyone, Im glad everyone's doing well as well as their hoards! Im happy to see the clan being active once again uwu Big thanks to @Colorful and everyone else who helped/wanted to with updating the clan with me! couldnt have done it without ya'll ~ <3

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

Mini update-- I now collect Porygons and Heatmors. Still debating on others but uh-- I impulsively started a few minutes ago and now am rolling with it. As of posting this I have like 3.
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Oh I have been using the set target thingy !! But with wanting to do that to everyone in my fields is going to be an... Effort

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
@colorful as you bring the pokes in or hatch them you can lock them! Thatw what i do to unlock them so they can reach further then 100!
candleartco🔇My Journal🔇 0=Type race score Buying for 20zc each, just send trade
× 43 / 200
Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
Super late on the topic, but my only update is that I have been so busy with college, I've not been able to even look at the website (until today because a friend let me know someone wanted to buy something from me!). I'm still hoarding my same Gragon, Kecleon, and ghost Deltas and am trying not to hoard Dreepy. I literally have no room for this. :'D My English class alone has me busy doing two essays a week plus discussion groups, outlines, and various other English related things. Dear sweet Arceus, I have four things due for that class alone in the next three days. x_x But I'll make it! I miss this place. It's cool to hop in for a moment and see everyone chatting here! Gonna definitely need some help in the future getting Arceus back, though. I will get my Melan Magquaza before I ever think of leaving this site... if ever.
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page