PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234··· 353637

Blakbird's AvatarBlakbird
woops, I re-applied anyway. >> Ah well; A little formality doesn't hurt, either!
.-. Forgive me if I am quiet, for I am a shy bird. >> I'm Blakbird, though I'll respond to any variation of it, to include: Blak', Crow, Raven, Bird, etc. I hoard Kecleon and any of the Gragon line. I also collect Ghost Deltas, but I wouldn't exactly call it a hoard yet. >_> It's slowly building up, though!

Kecleon

I've even started keeping track of the specific Kecleon I'm going for before I let the hoard start taking over the rest of my fields. Getting those 25 different Melanistic Kecleon will be a pain.

Gragon

The Gragon hoard, though... was an accident. And now I can't seem to give most of them away, therefore... hoard. And I am absolutely proud of it. I have a dangerous dream of one day hunting Gragon for a year, too, in order to get as many different Melans as I can like I plan with Kecelon.... But for now it's only a dream, not really a goal.... For now....

(Numbers) Let's see...

As I post this, I have... 1062 Gragon 463 Greegon 117 Avaragon and 80 Kecleon And while I don't plan on doing it anymore, I know I've released/given away way over 2k Gragon and over 500 Avaragon. :| (My fields couldn't take the numbers at the time... and still can't.)

Ghost Collection

If you're really curious about my Ghost Delta collection, feel free to see it logged here! At the time of posting, I have 90 total. Most are Kantonian, but I am working on the S/A PokéDex from Kanto up, so I'll likely get those region's ghosts before I get to anywhere else. :> If I were to pick a few favorites to show off here, I'd have to go with Core
. I'm the weirdo that loves being surrounded by Zubat when in caves. <_<

Other Stuff

While I don't exactly hoard items, I do have a collection of fossils. One day I'll start reviving them all at once, but as of right now I have no idea how many I'll need to have before I'm like "yep, this is happening now". So far I have:
Total of all fossils, not just Dome
x 44 I'm also open to donations of Gragon, Greegon, or Avaragon but please please let me know in some way how many you'll be sending and what berry-type they love. I've got room for most, but my Dry fields are always surging. I'm not yet open for donations of Kecleon, though. And it likely won't be a while until I am.... I want to make sure I have enough Normal fields for them all, of which I do not yet. I'm still struggling to make room for the Gragon line I do have currently, ahaha. Oh, but I am willing to share my Avaragon! There is only one limit here: I'm not willing to part with any Dry-loving ones. ;_; Those are particularly special to me and I am literally unable to explain why. Still, if you're hoping to create a pair for your own hunt, I'm happy to help! I'll help with creating any kind of pairs, honestly. Or if you need help with trade evolutions or are looking for certain evo items... or if you want help figuring out how to do something.... Heck, I'll just be all-around as helpful as I can be with any question or issue. :P I'm shy with PMs, but I don't let one go unanswered!
Jordon and Terran are retired now. How relaxing!
Selling any Ghost Delta Pokémon?
Delta Ghost
Let me know! I collect them.
51% gathered. 498 hatched! Buying these for ZC.
Icon art by me. I have a free field of Pokémon! It's before the UFT fields.
Best way to get a hold of me offline is via PFQ's Discord server. I'm a casual player now!
KittyBeary's AvatarKittyBeary
Ah, wait, do I have to re-PM my application since I sent one to Nudge from the old clan? D:
Rabidpotato's AvatarRabidpotato
I sent in my application again to be ready. Oops! Hi everyone, I'm Rabidpotato. My main hoards are for Mareep, Zubat, and their evolutions. I have a side hoard for Pumpkaboo and Phantump. Thanks! :)
I collect Mareep, Zubat, Pumpkaboo and their evolutions! Send any you don't want, please :) 20+ free fields of regular pokemon! Also, look here if I don't have what you need. I am 7 hours behind server. Avatar was made by a friend for me.
@Kusuriko-chan, you don't have to but it's fine OLD MEMBERS don't need to reapply unless you're a NEW member

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

KittyBeary's AvatarKittyBeary
Oh ok! :)
Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Hey~ Because I need space in my fields, I only hoard Ditto. ^^ Current collection: 17
Ditto!
Any Sour :( Spicy Dry Sweet Bitter
I don't plan on buying any from people and I don't expect donations since they're pretty rare to get. >w< 9/8/22 I'm also now hoarding Time Flowers
Credit
Made by mmmmarygray for BrokenIris' use only. Made with sprites edited from official art, by mmmmarygray, for BrokenIris' use. Made with preloaded brushes and font.
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
Yukiko Shi's AvatarYukiko Shi
Hello! I'm Yukiko Shi, but you can call me just "Yuki" or "Shi" whichever you prefer. I don't mind. I hoard both Pokémon and items!

Items

Stones: = 314 = 348 = 262 = 296 Evolution Items: = 338 = 321 = 343 = 356 = 323 Special Evolution Items: = 141 Summons: = 1 Treasure: = 159 = 145 = 139 Fossil: = 44 *Currently unstable.

Main hoard

Pumpkbaoo
Small Sized: 308 Average Sized: 190 Large Sized: 667 Super Sized: 1488 ~PUMPKABOO HOARD IN ON HOLD FOR FIELD REASONS~

Mini Hoards *Complete*

Note: - Originated from PF1. Fennekin - Fire Fox Field - 40 Absol - Phobia Hil/Disaster Plain - 80 Apocalyptic Growlithe/Arcanine - Apocalyptic Flame - 38/2 Apocalyptic Poochyena/Mightyena - Apocalyptic Nightmare - 38/2 Clefairy - Moon Fairy - 40 Cranidos - Skull Cavern - 40 Rampardos - Skull Cavern Pit - 40 Foongus/Amoonguss - Mushroom Swamp - 38/2 Grimer/Muk - Toxic Waste - 38/2 Alolan Grimer - Alolan Pollution - 40 - ~Complete~ Groudon - Ancient Desert - 40 Joltik - Electro Web/Electra Web - 78/2 Kecleon - Hidden Sight - 40 Munna/Musharna - Dream Chamber - 38/40 Poochyena - Shadow Hounds Hill - 40 Sandshrew/Sandslash - Desert Ruins - 38/2 Alolan Sandshrew - Snowpearl Cavern - 40 Whismur/Exploud - Echo Hill - 38/2 Zorua/Zoroark - Illusion Plains - 38/2 Beautifly/Butterfree/Vivillion/Kricketune - Vibrant Forest - 10/10/10/10 Houndour/Houndoom/Poochyena/Mightyena - Hounds Hill - 10/10/10/10

Mini Hoards *Incomplete*

- Ruins of Shadow - 23/40 Accepting Donations: Always! - Cosmic Sun - 26/40 Accepting Donations: Always! - Twinkle Cave - 23/40 Accepting Donations: Always! - Moonlight Forest - 20/40 Accepting Donations: Always! - Circus Ruina - 4/40 Accepting Donations: Always! - Magma Croak - 11/40 Accepting Donations: Always! - Odd Grassland - 13/40 Accepting Donations: Always!
Glitch Kuro Ditto artwork by myself.
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
i see i'm already a clan member, but my stuff isn't added. i'd like to note that i hoarde all Fairy types, sassy pokemon, and members of the scorbunny line.
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,759,206
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,226,383
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,583,855
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
caeldoris's Avatarcaeldoris
Hi all! Glad to be a part of this. I hoard all stufful (no bewear), electrike/manectric, magby/magmar/magmortar, naive pokemon, and any and all electric types. The only sizeable hoard I have right now is my stufful hoard but I hope I can have my other hoards grow in size too. I'm open to any and all donations and would be elated to get any, even if just one single magby or something.
buying magatama, collecting ALL stufful, electrike/manectric, magby line, electric types, and naive pokemon. c: pfp credit official art from a japanese game called dice psycho from charon.
@ScørKaji ; I havent updated anything yet atm but I'll make sure to do so as soon as possible .. sorry about that

Pages: 1234··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page