PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345··· 353637

LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
**Note this post is not up-to-date. I just saved it from the previous thread when I knew this thread was being made** Hello~ I'm Luna and I hoard way too many pokemon and a few items. This is currently WIP, I'm currently not able take any of my hoard pokemon due to not having enough room for the ones I have, let alone new ones. I'm looking for anyone who hoards Darkrai due to not having enough room for them and currently hunting them. Please PM/DM me
Discord info in my about
if you hoard or know of anyone that hoards Darkrai.
★ Pokemon Hoards ★ ☆ Main Hoards ☆ Arcanine
239 Growlithe & 188 Arcanine
Luxray
109 Shinx, 83 Luxio & 579 Luxray
Darkrai
990 Darkrai
☆ Side Hoards ☆ >> Goodra, Garchomp, Dragonite + thier pre-evos, >> Timid Ardik, >> Liepard, >> Dieno, >> Noivern >> Most, if not all, of the variants/exclusives at at least one stage. >> Probably more that I can't think of.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
@Rowlett I suggest editing out all the non active members once we find out who they are
Fox | She/They | Bi I love and hoard all the foxes <3
Im a fox in disguise 🦊🦊🦊 Avatar is my character Kamari for my use only <3
My lil fox Akata
originally created by @IconicAnemone; Chao created by @Animela
Journal
@Wandéring Galaxy, I'm currently making a list of users I need to check that have or haven't been added as well as new users but I'll also be doing that too

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

ObsessedFox's AvatarObsessedFox
Alright ^^
MarkNever's AvatarMarkNever
Hi. Could you add that i collect the Lotad line, not just Lotad? Thanks!
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
coding, officail art used---some room for delibird--- i made a banner! or a code for one, anyways. it's not an image, so you can change the colors and fonts and stuff as you see fit. i tried to keep it as condensed as possible for signatures.however, Delibird does take up some space! you can change the sprite as well, i just chose Delibird. and uh, it's best you paste it in from the template editor because of the parameters. i'm sorry if this seems bugged, this is my first time doing something like this!

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/250106/The-Hoarder-s-Association-Remake][sc=banner]The Hoarder's Association![css=float: right;padding:0px 0px 0px 25px;][img]https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/normal/delibird.png[/img][/css][/sc][/url][size=8][url=/user/scorkaji]coding[/url], officail art used[/size] [style] .banner { color:<color>; background:<background>; a:link,a:visited{ color:<color>; text-decoration:none;} max-width: 200px; height: 50px; font-family:'Lemonada'; @font-face { font-family: 'Lemonada'; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; src: url(https://fonts.gstatic.com/s/lemonada/v9/0QI-MXFD9oygTWy_R-FFlwV-bgfR7QJGeutGnv-d.woff2) format('woff2'); unicode-range: U+0000-00FF, U+0131, U+0152-0153, U+02BB-02BC, U+02C6, U+02DA, U+02DC, U+2000-206F, U+2074, U+20AC, U+2122, U+2191, U+2193, U+2212, U+2215, U+FEFF, U+FFFD; } } [/style][/tip][/url]
this is just kinda me learning i have bugs. dont' use this yet!
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,653,873
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +11,142,738
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +5,485,201
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Hoarding Datapad
Yo! I'm Knock Out, but you can call me KO for short! Since Emerald, i fell in love with the funky Goliath pokemon Regigigas, and since then, been trying to hoard the big boys! I'm always looking to hoard more to myself, so my fields are always open to have more goliath boys! I've also started to hoard the Vulpix and Purrloin lines as well! Potentially, i may just hoard the Meowth line (at a later date) When I finish my Alloy upgrades as well! Regarding my items, I plan on obtaining the biggest Brick Piece collection. I made it one goal to at least hoard 1 Useless item on site, and decided to do brick pieces, because I found out quickly about how nobody desires them. So feel free to throw the useless pieces at me! Everything is down below in dropboxes because i have a wonderful hoarding need, and too many items to want!

Pokemon

Hoarding Records

Manually

Items

Hoarding Records

Auto
Brick Pieces
Berries
Berries
Tamato Berry
Spelon Berry
Rare Berries
Rare Berries
Rare Berries
Rare Berries
Special Berries
Special Berries
Special Berries
Special Berries
credit.
Template by Zicø.Not Free to use.
You know what is great? Knowing somewhere out there, someone is salty that you are still fighting along in this rulebreaking game of Life. I do Shiny Charm Swaps for 25 GP each! just send a labeled trade!
Any Equivalent, even 25,000 credits or 5 zc
WIP 2ND TAB! Credits
Sìnístea's AvatarSìnístea
Hey, I'm Sìnístea or Sin for short! My current finished hoard collection is Tortuga, numel and nickit. I'm currently hunting right scatterbug now! I'm passively hoarding everstones. I'm passively looking for soul hearts, more everstones, diamond tiaras, cracked teapots, etc

Art shop hub

pfp made by Nightmon
Mage of Mip's AvatarMage of Mip
Hello! I'm Mage of Mip, and I go by Mip, Mel, or Melissa! I currently have three active hoards, the Flabebe line, Popplio line, and Shinxel line! I always accept donations of these three lines! I also passively hoard Pumpkaboo and Gourgeist. Currently, I AM NOT looking for donations of these 'mons.
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
FlarinaFairy’s Post Hello there! I’m Flarina. I’m from the old clan. ^.^ While I don’t have a massive 1000+ Pokémon collection, I am still an avid Pokémon hoarder. Besides collecting shinies and albinos (and delta specials), I also have more specific hoards.

Collection

Pokemon Numbers
Poochyena
Shiny/Albino/Melan Kenyip line
Melanistic Pokemon
If you’re looking to give/sell me one of these kinds of Pokémon, or if I have a Pokémon for sale in my fields that you need, my DMs are open for trading or talking. :3
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!

Pages: 12345··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page