PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 353637

Kokichi ' Oma's AvatarKokichi ' Oma
Small update about my hoard: i now hoard some dark mons and ghost gems :)
forum picture: credit
Lv. 57 — 4,884 / 12,399
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Oh wow, it's been updated since I checked yesterday xD So sorry I missed that! It looks great now :)

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
Hello! I'm Allister, but you can just call me Riot. I hoard any and all Sikkanos and plan to restart a hoard of Griseous Orbs eventually. Happy to be here!
"On some level, I think I always understood, that a ship could never really love an anchor."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,558,824
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 1726 (I'm probably hunting Pichu if it's above 300) Type Race Points: 799 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
★ | Colorful, I updated it abt a month ago and just got the chance yesterday to fix and fill in the rest so its alright uwu - I wanted to wait till I got new members to join so I could add em all at once instead of one at a time
• updates?: ☆ Im happy to see how much everyone's hoards have changed and its really nice to see new additions being added in! tho, would anyone like me to update their info? As I feel like I may be missing some things that were added but not included in the entrance form.. If so, feel free to PM me with the details. My apologies if I left out anything (‘~`;)
Creator For The Hoarder's Association Use ONLY

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

CandyOrchird's AvatarCandyOrchird
I just opened up my little hide box for what Pokemon I'm hoarding, and it's empty ;w; still hoarding Oshawott/evolutions!~
Hi! Oshawott hoarder, if you have any extra's I'd love to take them!! <3 Credit for post avatar, and shop button~ Sig by CottonEevee for CandyOrchird's use. BG
albino's Avataralbino
Heya Everyone! I'm NamesGolden but you can call me Golden for short, I hoard Swirlix's (No preference) and any boxes
BoxBox Hunting is difficult so I'm always looking for any help ;-;'
along with any small gems! ^-^
Forum Icon: garbocan_
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
Small update for me: I have gotten a jewel of my sikannos hoard (Albino Sikannos, their name is Bones!), and I also have changed my alias from Allister291 to CRYPT OS. I also am going to be hoarding Griseous Orbs and Reveal Glasses for my Sikannos when I can afford it!
Magician's AvatarMagician
Hello everyone, I'm Magician ✨ I'm also fine with going by Tsu or Ephraim! I hoard sweet gummy sharks (Timid, Jolly, Naïve, and Hasty Nature Gible line) and the Hoppip line (no preference).
I. The Magician "The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate... Entrusting his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yes, the Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... Attaining one's dream requires a stern will and unfailing determination."
violaa's Avatarviolaa
I now hoard Cracked Teapots! Along with all my ghost-types of course, who wouldn't love those- Dunno if I said I hoard Ghost-Types too-
Profile picture is my artwork. Musharp (the species Ferris is) belongs to PokeFarm Q. The colors are taken from Musharp's melanistic sprite.
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.
bump-

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page