PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 3334353637

internetangel's Avatarinternetangel
hello!!! i'm sunny ^^ i currently have a eevee/vaporeon horde!! i'm also planning to hoard milcery at some point! i'll always accepts spares of these <3 🥕!!
Accepted and Verified by RowletPrincess on 11/14/23 via PM!!
aa

sunny • he/him • coolest guy ever

"i'll send you to the shadow realm if you don't watch my streams!"
free fields journalmore about mecredits

credits

Code @Neonyan on Platform Forum Icon from Needy Streamer Overload (Edited) Signature Pagedoll is a kAngel Nendoroid
Type Race Score; 0
Panceon's AvatarPanceon
Hello everyone I'm Panceon, I go by cherry as well, I'm excited to be part of this clan <3 Here are the mons/items I hoard: Pokemon: Naive Pokemon, Mostly H.Zorua, Pikachu, Pancham & Glaceon. Items: All of the Tapu idols, Plasma Koa, Soul Heart, Jungle root, Spectral Leiomano, boxes and Evolution Stones. Pleasure to be aquainted (: 🥕!!
Accepted and Verified by RowletPrincess on 11/15/23 via PM!!
April 2024 Type Race Winners
Tropy By: Cherushii78 Shop Banner made by: Inkmonkun
Bump~!

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

InkedMyths's AvatarInkedMyths
★ Username: InkedMyths ★ Hoarding: Lunala, Gardevoir line, Alolan Vulpix line, Popplio line (and a large assortment of other but those aren't being worked on yet) ★ What is one of our rules?: You don't have to be a hoarder to be a member! ★ How many rules do we have?: Seven! I used to be on several of the old Hoarder's Association threads, but have been inactive for a while, lol. Hoping to get back into the swing of things!
The only Calamity here is the state my life is in. Forum avatar art by me of Millium Orion from the Trails of Cold Steel series

QUOTE originally posted by InkedMyths

★ Username: InkedMyths ★ Hoarding: Lunala, Gardevoir line, Alolan Vulpix line, Popplio line (and a large assortment of other but those aren't being worked on yet) ★ What is one of our rules?: You don't have to be a hoarder to be a member! ★ How many rules do we have?: Seven! I used to be on several of the old Hoarder's Association threads, but have been inactive for a while, lol. Hoping to get back into the swing of things!
Hello!! as stated in our rules please be sure to send me your forms via PM to not further clog the thread, thank you!!
Bump~!
Bump~!
Bump~!
Hello! I'm Kohga, and i'm glad to be here :D I just hoard the funny flat feesh
Stunfisk. i mean Stunfisk
hehe 🥕!!
Accepted and Verified by RowletPrincess on 01/12/24 via PM!!
Score: 0
By LycanKai
Avatar: Official Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity artwork of Master Kohga
☆ mini update! ☆
★ Everyone up to RottingFlesh has been updated! (+ hoard changes/usernames) If I missed you or need any sort of change, plz feel free to PM me! ★ Please message me for any sort of changes, including name changes so we don't clutter the clan and forms but I still appreciate the reminders.✨

Pages: 123··· 3334353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page