PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 323334353637

**pops in outta nowhere** ello ...🐔
☆ mini update! ☆ ★ Everyone up to shinykins has been updated! (+ including lots of hoard changes) If I missed you or need any sort of change, plz feel free to PM me! ★ Please message me for any sort of changes, including name changes so we don't clutter the clan and forms but I still appreciate the reminders.✨

Refresher 🌱

• Sorry everyone for the delay with updating stuff. Was needing some time away due to work/irl stuff so I should be somewhat okay for now I guess? Hope everyone's doing alright!

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

Bump~!
Calikov's AvatarCalikov
WAAAA i completely forgot to make an intro post! I'm Cali and I'm hoarding Shaymins and slowly making a Jirachi hoarde! Hello!

Cali| She/her | 18

I exist I think?
Linktreecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon from Umineko Signature Pagedoll from Umineko: Golden Fantasia
Type Race Score; 0
funfuntrunks's Avatarfunfuntrunks
Ooo, welcome! A legendary hoarde sounds really difficult, good luck on it!!!
Hello! Call me Trunks. I use they/them pronouns! Type race score: 1320 — Icon drawn by me!
Calikov's AvatarCalikov

QUOTE originally posted by funfuntrunks

Ooo, welcome! A legendary hoarde sounds really difficult, good luck on it!!!
I was shelter hunting and someone kept releasing shaymins to the shelter! Im assuming it was for a hunt. I just started taking them since shaymin is one of my favorites!
Bump~!
Bump~!
Bump~!
Bump~!
☆ mini update! ☆
★ Everyone up to Panceon has been updated! (+ hoard changes/usernames) If I missed you or need any sort of change, plz feel free to PM me! ★ Please message me for any sort of changes, including name changes so we don't clutter the clan and forms but I still appreciate the reminders.✨

Pages: 123··· 323334353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page