PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334353637

Uh oh looks like Rowl was late again hahaha🐔
☆ mini update! ☆ ★ Everyone up to Greenbunny1998 has been updated! (+ including lots of hoard changes) If I missed you or need any sort of change, plz feel free to PM me! ★ Please message me for any sort of changes, including name changes so we don't clutter the clan and forms but I still appreciate the reminders.✨

Refresher 🌱

• My head is pretty empty, honestly.. its like 1am PDT and I JUST remembered I had to update stuff so my bad everyone QWQ Anyways, moving onto the question of the day/or night ; " How was ya'lls Easter? (even tho we're in April ik ik ). Did ya guys/gals/non-binary pals get any specials or CS? " You're welcome to post a reply here afterwards! I'll post mine.

QUOTE originally posted by Rowl (Abt Gifts)

☆ Hmmm.. Well, I managed to finish the Easter event and got those cute CS for finishing!! I especially LOVED the lil Togepi <3 and here he is! He even has my fav pref (I swear the amount of times Sally blesses me with them omgoshh) and yes, I gave him that name because its my fav brand for art supplies and Im very silly <3
Easter Ticket

Easter Ticket

Event Item

(item.png: 0)

A ticket earned for participation in Easter events. Can be spent on prizes, until the event closes. If unused when the event ends, it can be turned in for Credits.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Brave nature

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

Hello I'm Star and I hoard Shooting Star Cleffas and its line <3 I also happen to be hoarding a bunch of Shazi-in-making(Eevees) because of my chain so anybody want a free Eevee you can PM. I plan to hoard that new grass-type starter(don't wanna spell it, you know, the cat one) once I'm ready :) 🥕!!
Accepted and Verified by RowletPrincess on 04/22/23 via PM!!
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
summon_dce.png x 500 summon_jir.png x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
🥕!!
Accepted and Verified by RowletPrincess on 22/04/23 via PM!!
Hello, I'm Greenbunny1998 and I collect all bunny Pokèmon and Easter Eggs, I'm hoping to one day hatch a Melan Bunny Pokèmon :D
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Bump~!
Bump~!
Bump~!
FennTheFeral's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFennTheFeral
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
🥕!!
Accepted and Verified by RowletPrincess on 09/June/2023 via PM!!
Hello! I'm Fenn, I hunt Unova specials and hoard the mons for my current hunts, as well as Unova summon items. My goal is to make a hoard that's a Unova-related special living dex, so Unovan pokemon and their alternate formes cannon or otherwise. Y'all are welcome to the stuff in my sorted fields and my free field, if you see anything that'll help with your hoards ^^ You can see what I'm currently hoarding in my about me or my forum signature. I'll try to keep ontop of updating Rowlet of my hunts ^^'
Score: 0
Made by LycanKai Collecting summons - buying/trading
  • Victini
  • Cobalion
  • Terrakion
  • Virizion
  • Keldeo
summon_vic.png18/5000
summon_cob.png2/5000
summon_ter.png18/5000
summon_vir.png278/5000
summon_kel.png8/5000
I have r e t u r n e d ...🐔
☆ mini update! ☆ ★ Everyone up to wildcardchaos has been updated! (+ including lots of hoard changes) If I missed you or need any sort of change, plz feel free to PM me! ★ Please message me for any sort of changes, including name changes so we don't clutter the clan and forms but I still appreciate the reminders.✨

Refresher 🌱

• I hope everyone's having a nice day/night!! I have no news for today but Happy pride month/Best Friends day everyone <3
wildcardchaos's Avatarhypermode-12.pngwildcardchaos
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge.png
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
r.png 0 9.png 0 d.png 0 m.png 0
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── My JournalArt ShopTrading Center
funfuntrunks's Avatarfunfuntrunks
grandmaster.pngd.png
🥕!!
Accepted and Verified by RowletPrincess on 06/09/23 via PM!!
Hello~ I'm Trunks and I hoard Maractus! Glad to be here!
Hello! Call me Trunks. I use they/them pronouns! Type race score: 0 — Icon drawn by me!

Pages: 123··· 3031323334353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page