PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2829303132··· 353637

bump~!

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

Heya guys I decided I'm gonna only focus on magikarp <3 I hoard water gems, z crystals, gyrados megastones, boxes, magikarp, gyrados, relics, Any CS Magikarp and water/blue gummis. I have a Valentine Gardevoir for trade and Red Nosed Stantler I'm looking to swap for any CS Magikarp
Whimmple's AvatarWhimmple
champion.png

I have a Valentine Gardevoir for trade and Red Nosed Stantler I'm looking to swap for Christmas Torterra
If I find any Christmas Torterra I'll send it your way, but I honestly haven't seen one in a while.
Oh shoot I forgot to edit that <3 I'm looking for magikarps
Whimmple's AvatarWhimmple
champion.png

QUOTE originally posted by Chicken Nuggets

Oh shoot I forgot to edit that <3 I'm looking for magikarps
No problem. 🤣
Edited my hoard <3 I'm just enjoying my hunt on magikarp!
Look at me who's late yet again lol- that should be my middle name by now I swear. Rowl, the very not so early but late birb smh 🐔
☆ mini update! ☆ ★ Everyone up to Smoliv Garden has been updated! If I missed you or need any sort of change, plz feel free to PM me! ★ Please message me for any sort of changes, including name changes so we don't clutter the clan and forms but I still appreciate the reminders.✨

Refresher 🌱

• I can't believe I just noticed that we hit our 3rd anniversary of the remake of this clan last month on the 11th. I missed 2 and now 3?? I gotta keep up and remember these seriously..😭 But um, Happy late Anniversary you guys!! Thanks for everyone who has helped grow the clan and has joined <33 You guys are the best!! 💕 No new topic to discuss again (sorry ya'll again..) but I wish everyone the very best and to have a wonderful rest of the day/night!
drkrogue's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdrkrogue
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Hello everyone! My name is drkrogue and I hoard Umbreon and Ninetales (normal and Alolan)!
Umbreon
Umbreon
Ninetales
Ninetales
Alolan Ninetales
Alolan Ninetales
I accept pre-evos as well. I also hoard Fire and Ice Stones as I need them to evolve Vulpix I do have a free field I put random Pokemon in. Feel free to send me a PM for anything you hoard! 🥕!!
Accepted and Verified by RowletPrincess on 03/07/23 via PM!!
Avatar by: my best friend for me
Far's AvatarFar
grandmaster.pngd+.png
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ Hi, everyone! I'm Far (or Farron), and I hoard Archen and Archeops! I only hoard Sweet/Any berry preferences, so if you have any sweet funky guys, feel free to send them my way! k.pngz.png
Current appx. number: 60
🥕!!
Header img from Pokemon Anime Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
❀|| Far or Farron || 26, Adult player ||❀
summon_gmo.png × 15 / 500 (Will 1:1 any)
gem_flying.png × 2310 / 3200 (Will 1:1 any)

❀|| Archen avatar by me ||❀
Shadow vulpix's AvatarShadow vulpix
master.pngd+.png
🥕!!
⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●’◡’●)ノ I'm shadow vulpix but you can call me SV I hoard Noismog, Gragon line, Wagell line, Gibolu line, Poipole, Cosmog, Boxes, Eclipse Flutes, and Reaper Cloths!

Click/read

Read my about me / I do hunts for summons and I can sell them to you at whatever you value them at all you have to do is PM me what summons you want and what you value them at. I also do hunts for boxboxes and you can send any unwanted S/A/D/M my way

Dragon cave eggs/Dragons

Pages: 123··· 2829303132··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page