PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2728293031··· 353637

I would give all of them a chocolate heart and a small vegatable pie. As I have 3k+ pokemon, ... xd I feel like this is the most effective and equal gift. Even though I can't take care of all them, they'd know I still care for all of them. I'm not sure what their gift would be to me, but perhaps something to do with flowers. I miss flowers.
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
bump~!

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

Everi Daze's AvatarEveri Daze
elite.png
🥕!!
Accepted and Verified by RowletPrincess on 09/08/22 via PM!!
Howdy, I'm Everi! 18+, ae/aer or they/them. I feel I have a pretty big list, but to shorten it a bit for the intro some of the big favorites are clover sweets, stardust, joltik, pumpkaboo, and any dog or fox pokemon. Glad to be here and meet ya'll!
bump~!
Im over a month late again aaaaaaaaa
☆ mini update! ☆ ★ Everyone up to Dusk01 has been updated! If I missed you or need any sort of change, plz feel free to PM me! ★ Please message me for any sort of changes, including name changes so we don't clutter the clan and forms but I still appreciate the reminders.✨

Refresher 🌱

• I can't believe its 2023 already. Time sure does fly man 😅 For now, I dont have any new topics to share so my apologies if I disappointed anyone.. Anyhoo, Happy New Year everyone <3 Im wishing the very best for everyone !!!
bump~!
bump~!
★ Username: Chicken Nuggets (Changing name next month back to WooperCola) ★ Hoarding: Wooper, Boxes, and Ground Gems :O ★ What is one of our rules?: You have to be a member to post <3 number 2 ★ How many rules do we have?: 7

QUOTE originally posted by Chicken Nuggets

★ Username: Chicken Nuggets (Changing name next month back to WooperCola) ★ Hoarding: Wooper, Boxes, and Ground Gems :O ★ What is one of our rules?: You have to be a member to post <3 number 2 ★ How many rules do we have?: 7
Hello!! Thanks for joining but as stated in the rules, you'll have to pm me your entry post before posting here so I can verify it, add ur info+ name to the list and afterwards you'll be able to post as a member uwu tho no worries, I'll add you as soon as possible.
Hello everyone I'm back to hoarding woopers again due to my love of a spoiler Mon shiny I got

Pages: 123··· 2728293031··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page