PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 353637

caeldoris's Avatarcaeldoris
Hi, I have another hoard update. I've decided to no longer hoard Mareanie/Toxapex as I've put no effort into doing so. Also, I'm starting to hoard Hasty-natured pokemon too out of pure impulse.
buying magatama, collecting ALL stufful, electrike/manectric, magby line, electric types, and naive pokemon. c: pfp credit official art from a japanese game called dice psycho from charon.
Hey, Hey, My name is HeartOfAWizard but please call me HWiz. I love hoarding horsea. They're so precioussss <3 And underappreciated >:U Someday, I hope to have all my of fields full of them.
Made for me for my use only please
Furthermore, I occasionally hoard sawsbuck but that's more of a side hobby.
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
Tredecim's AvatarTredecim
A hoard update I should've posted about a long time ago but was too lazy to: I am hoarding stardust! Currently sitting at 1358, I mainly buy stardust from the market but feel free to contact me via PM if you want to sell me some. I usually buy for a maximum amount to 2,200 credits or 2gp a piece.
official gen 6/7 sprites
pfp: by me | signature image: 7 Years From Now
code by me, cleaned up by Carinae
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
Hi, hello, and howdy! My name is RogueWolf26, but you can call me Rogue/Kai/Ashley or whatever you want, just don't call me late for dinner. At least I think I'm funny. I've been here on PFQ since February of 2014, but I was on PF1 for about two years prior to that. Suffice it to say I've been around for a long long time. I mainly hoard Growlithe/A.
Apocalyptic
Growlithe, Arcanine/A.
Apocalyptic
Arcanine, and Noismog/evolutions.
Noismoem, Lunavern, and Solgavern
I also am starting to hoard Sikkanos, and Scaracross. I also hoard Sweet Hearts!
(consumable item)
It's a pleasure to meet so many likeminded individuals who wants to collect and love as many Pokémon as I do. I hope to gift some of you babies very soon!
9/500
67/500
8/500
Protag's AvatarProtag
Hi everyone! Don't be intimidated by my long username; just call me Albie! ^^ I hoard quite a number of things. Mainly I hoard spicy mons, Kanto and Alolan Vulpix lines, Eevee lines and Snom lines cause they're so cute!!!! I might end up hoarding credits too but that's to be decided in the future as I play PFQ more and more ^^ Edit: forgot to mention that those Vivilions, Flabebe line, and my Special to me fields have no specific berry preferences ^^
Abbie ◇ she/her ◇ Married ================== Hoards:
spicy mons
/
Jade Orbs
//////
================= JournalClanShop
Protag's AvatarProtag
Small hoard update! I have now decided to hoard Rotoms as well, including my spicy fields and foxes and snoms (๑꒪▿꒪)* Current Hoard amount;; = 4 /// = 1 etc. = 63 /// etc. = 8 = 14 /// = 1 = 14 /// = 1 = 6 /// = 2 Spicy fields = 387 mons ±
violaa's Avatarviolaa
Yall can call me Primarina, and I am Female! I love my Sil's and Null's and all my Pory's! I abbreviate a LOT of Pokemon names. I like Foghorns meep meep meep
Profile picture is my artwork. Musharp (the species Ferris is) belongs to PokeFarm Q. The colors are taken from Musharp's melanistic sprite.
♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Hey, I was wondering if you were ever planning to update the first two posts with the new members? I haven't seen that happen in... uh, a really long time ^^;

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
★ | Colorful, They should be up to date now tho if Im missing anything, feel free to tell meh! Real sorry abt that- (‘~`;)

Update~!

• Moved post: ☆ 1st: Contains Rules and Clan entrance form ☆ 2nd: Contains Current Members [with Pkmn | Item hoards and User Links] ☆ 3rd: Contains Current Clan Helpers and THA's Button w/ code (old members | helpers have been removed...) • Thanks to QueenDiancie once again for helping with organizing the clan [2nd post] as well as updating their code for the clan.
Creator For The Hoarder's Association Use ONLY

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

QueenDiancie's AvatarQueenDiancie
Any time! Glad I could help <3
Go Team Breakneck Blitz! -> Score: 0
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,498,418
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 100 — +8,497,516
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Avatar by TikiKat, for my use only

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page