PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association (Remake)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 353637

Bump-

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

QueenDiancie's AvatarQueenDiancie
Hello! I'm QueenDiancie and these are my hoards! Last updated 30/May/2022 07:42:36 (1 year ago) Items! ★ Diamond Tiara -> 0 ★ Victory Medal -> 19 ★ Ice Feather -> 0 ★ Thunder Feather -> 0 ★ Fire Feather -> 4 ★ Reveal Glass -> 61

Sweet / Pecha Only!!! ★ Eevee/Eeveelutions -> 440 mons ★ Deltas! -> 220 mons ★ Snoralts/evos -> 7 mons ★ Diancie -> 15 mons ★ Arceus -> 0 mons
Creator
Go Team Breakneck Blitz! -> Score: 0
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +7,498,418
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 100 — +8,510,760
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Avatar by TikiKat, for my use only
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Hey! The second post is broken because of the jirachi summon item change. I can fix it / update if you'd like! I can send the code via pm. just LMK! EDIT: I can also add anyone who's made an official introduction into the list(s) if you want :0

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
@Colorful, oh, I didnt notice that -w-;; tysm for telling me! I'll send you a PM abt it uwu tysm for helping!
Hello!! I'm tobster!! And I collect Any and all quiet/dry pokemon! ill except any that comes my way!! and will also pay if you got anything special!
candleartco🔇My Journal🔇 0=Type race score Buying for 20zc each, just send trade
× 43 / 200
Kokichi ' Oma's AvatarKokichi ' Oma
Hiya~! Im Kokichi~! I collect ghost pokemon, mostly mimikyu tho~! I might collect other mons in the future but thats it for now~!
forum picture: credit
Lv. 58 — 2,491 / 12,833
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature

Update~!

• Oh jeez, It's been a really long time since I've posted something here but I hope everyone's doing alright! I finally was able to update everything else after soo long with the help of Colorful! I know it took forever which I do apologize for. (‘~`;) • The only thing needing to be added into the first and second post are anything from Galar/PFQ's recent/previous variant or exclusive mon as there's soo many to keep track of with more and more being introduced but I'll try to add em in when I'm able to so don't panic if you don't see them in yet- • I'm still figuring out how I should lay out everything but I've kinda got an idea of how to for the meantime [moved stuff to the 3rd post to create room in the 1st post].
Also, I know the clan hasn't been as active tho I was wondering if there's anything or suggestions of things anyone would like to see or for us to do in the clan for fun. Feel free to PM abt it if you have an idea as I'd love to hear them! ☆ I want to try and get this clan up and going again after all the time that's passed. I would like for us to get to know one another more and perhaps discuss or talk about a topic! ♡ Previous topics : Reason for hoarding? | Sporadically hoards? ♡ Possible Idea(s) for the clan : Community giveaways? ☆ How about we talk about any sort of changes we've done or added to our hoards and how it's currently going? so feel free to start a discussion on that if you'd like to add your thoughts on it~ • Lastly, we have a button if you'd like to advertise us in your signature, profile or anywhere else you'd like to post it in! This wonderful button was made by the lovely QueenDiancie as well as a template to use for the clan. Thank you soo much uwu!!

Code

[css=display: inline-block; height: 100px; width: 100px] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/250106/The-Hoarder-s-Association-Remake][img]https://i.ibb.co/9TDprHv/Choice2a.png[/img][/url][/css]
• If you have any questions about anything then PM them to me! Please make sure to label your PM as I dont mind it being blank but especially for any hoard changes it would be very much appreciated ~!
ohhh my gosh my old code aaaa xD
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
I haven't done any changes to my hoards! I was thinking about hoarding fairy deltas, but in the end decided that a clean, dry only fields sounded nicer :P Still working towards locking each pokemon at level 100 though! that's gonna take a while!
Also, as for formatting; How about not including a pokemon or item if no one is hoarding it? I know that takes a lot of re-formatting, but it's mostly deleting!

QUOTE originally posted by Colorful

I haven't done any changes to my hoards! I was thinking about hoarding fairy deltas, but in the end decided that a clean, dry only fields sounded nicer :P Still working towards locking each pokemon at level 100 though! that's gonna take a while!
Also, as for formatting; How about not including a pokemon or item if no one is hoarding it? I know that takes a lot of re-formatting, but it's mostly deleting!
Actually you could make like a table? kinda like this: Example:
User Item Hoards Pokemon Hoards
QueenDiancie
rollout orb
sweet berry
Also Rowlett i can update the code of that template i made. That code is kinda old and i have better css for it
Creator

Pages: 123··· 1213141516··· 353637

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page