PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 8081828384··· 118119120

QUOTE originally posted by JirachiStar5525

Renren found a Sans in Picrew discovery and the thread collectively LOST IT
Well, I mean people can draw sans anywhere. I found one in my biomed classroom. I also found an among us character which I will not disclose any further information about.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
well I WAS going to go to bed early because of thanksgiving, but then THIS drops in my YT recommended BRO IT'S NEW HAT IN TIME DLC I WANT. (cries in my computer is too crappy to handle the graphics (even turned down low), and the metro and this dlc probably wont get released for the switch)
hey so-

2 big images, both from the same FNF mod

these two are so cute? ( D-side BF sitting on the speakers, from the FNF D-sides mod) ( D-side GF from the FNF D-sides mod)
ok that is all
oh hey, looks like I'm getting lots of albinos. would have been nice if I got those DURING THE SEI BONUS AND THE SHINY CHARM LAST TIME!!!
I was up at 2 am making custom designs in animal crossing, and just because nobody was awake to judge I let my character show off their new drip that I spent an hour making. Some random running around the island later I see Curlos singing into the microphone I have placed near the resident services... We were both up at 2 AM because we wanted to do things that others wouldn't judge us for. I feel you, Curlos. Oh yea, Del was also awake during that time catching bugs but he wouldn't have judged us anyways.
I JUST MADE THE BIGGEST REALIZATION IN HISTORY. ok. context. I have this Diary of a Wimpy Kid book that was used, and someone had apparently written on the back at the very end of the book. It seemed like nonsense to me, with some of the examples of what the writing said being "Soda machine that doesnt work, send them to the moon. Rollercoaster that doesn't work, send it to the moon." I had NO idea what this meant and who wrote it I cant remember when I got this book, but probably more than 5 YEARS LATER I look at a meme compilation and I see one of the Regular Show characters singing a song with one of the lyrics being "Soda machine that doesn't work, send them to the moon." I didn't watch Regular Show as a kid, so I never understood the reference until now. Oh my god.
well well well if it isn't the consequences of my own actions (person riding bike puts stick in it and falls meme, captions added by me)

QUOTE originally posted by wobbegong

i literally have a fever of 99.4 and we're in the middle of a pandemic and my throat hurts and ive been coughing more than usual the past week but no since my temperature isn't 100 degrees i have to go to school tomorrow this house is a nightmare
bro what the hell is your house? that's just downright awful.. I'd kidnap you if I could, and let you stay at our house because that's- You should not go to school with a fever and a cough.
gee what a surprise the event calander isn't working again, just like last year. ah well.
There's a stupid Amazon scam or whatever that keeps calling our home phone, and they do it every 30 minutes. This is getting annoying to the point where I feel like I want to drop kick the pecking phone.

Pages: 123··· 8081828384··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page