PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 118119120

I'd like to meet the person who thought it was a good idea to add a ghost who's attacks are near impossible to dodge, in a game with no dodge jump function, and will 1-hit KO you when it attacks you.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
I FORGOT I SET MY ALBINO RADAR TO MAX OH MY GOD AND ITS A RARE GENDER-
Got some new wireless earphones The battery last about like 30 minutes and even when we charged it for 24 hours the battery was still at 50% Now this wouldn't normally be an issue, I would probably be ignorant for the low battery if not for the british (yes it's british for some reason) voice that scares the crap out of me to tell me that it's at 30%. To clarify, its voice has like 20% more volume than what I am listening to. Between my wire headset and a device that has a british woman screaming "BATTERY LOW" even after I charged the earbuds, I'd take the wire headset.
Guess its just a good posting day for me, huh? Well anyways, you ever lose to the pokemon champion just because their last pokemon survived with the tiniest sliver of health (probably like 2 hp or something idk) I have. I'm in pain.
Barry: "See? I've gotten a lot tougher!" Me, who took out all 6 of Flint and Volkner's pokemon, and Barry literally survived on his last pokemon: "Sure." (Not to mention I took out 4 or 5 pokemon using my empoleon, which got paralyzed early on and did not lose a single turn to paralysis)
My toungue is still dyed blue from the blue drink I had yesterday night. How much dye do they even put in that thing?
Graveler is surprisingly good. Purugly and Skunktank couldn't do anything against ROCK.
(angry and harsh keyboard noises as I search up how to make a poffin in pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl because I keep making foul poffins despite the fact that I am not burning or overflowing the batter)
So it turns out that you cant have two of the same berry when making poffins, and I think that is a stupid rule.
Upsides to training in the Sinnoh underground:
  • Pokemon are about scaled to your level
  • Good assortment of pokemon that can help you with EV training
Downsides:
  • Wild Magby with Cross Chop, Zubat with Brave Bird, Geodude with Self-Destruct, yea you get the idea
bro please im just trying to train up my finneon with the rest of the team and it cant even kill a rock/ground type without getting bodied

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page