PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 118119120

Hey, so how come I only just now realized the pikmin have forward facing eyes, which is a trait of most predators (even though it seems like everything eats them)
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
aparently in diamond pearl and platinum the church in hearthrome city is known as the foreign building (because that's where it will say an egg was hatched if an egg does hatch there), so I wanted to hatch my riolu egg inside it. They fixed it in BDSP. It just says hearthrome. But I can proudy say I hatched a pokemon egg inside a church.
this just in- honey trees are now useless. you no longer have to spend a month searching for munchlax. You can just find them in the Sinnoh underground. You can also find cherubi and combee too, the only reason you might ever need a honey tree is for burmy. and nuzlockes. that too.
I was challenging the Snowpoint Gym, and I saved my game in the entrance because I heard you could get stuck in the gym, and if you saved whilst in the softlock, game over. So I made sure to save at the entrance to make sure that doesn't happen. After that, I challenged the first trainer, and my switch battery died (even though I had the charger cord plugged in, but it sometimes doesn't charge for some reason). Well that wasn't what I was expecting, but I'm glad I saved my game.
New obsession even though I've never played any of the main games! It's Pikmin time! alright, so back to what I was actually going to say: Pikmin gummies exist, but whoever made them probably didn't know too much about pikmin, because one of the gummies is a white pikmin, and if you don't know, white pikmin are poisonous! The Gummy itself isn't poisonous, but yea, not the bet idea to use the one that poisons enemies. They could have used winged pikmin or purple pikmin instead, but yea.
I didn't check my emails lask week or so and now that I have I wish that I didn't. I'm going to be paranoid about the current state of affairs until the end of December, even though said event happened last week. I won't go into details because kids site, but if you really want to know just send me a PM. Or don't. You probably don't care.
Your honor, in my defense I was not expecting a wild pokemon to pop up because I had used a repel and most of my team is level 55. I forgot I had my machoke with no-guard at the front to gurantee a fishing encounter every time, and the surfing music was playing as I was very focused on calculating how many tiles i needed to move in order to get to my feebas tile. Yes, I murdered the level 30 zubat in cold blood, but nobody likes cave zubat anyways, and he started it.
me staring at pikmin bloom in the app store after currently being obsessed with Pikmin (Cursed emoji glace meme)
so I caved in, and got pikmin bloom for my phone. and I sent them on an expedition near my school and they came back with a postcard FROM THE NEARBY ALEHOUSE. THESE GUYS WENT AND GOT A BEER WHILE THEY WERE ON THE EXPEDITION.
me and my family went to get my covid booster shot at 12:00... unfortunately the line was insanely slow and long and we got back at about 5:00. this is what it felt like

Pages: 123··· 8182838485··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page