PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 8283848586··· 118119120

im training my pokemon in the underground (to evolve them to get pokedex entries) and ive been using my lumineon to surf over all the fire types in the volcanic caves... i came across two camerupt and a numel, and killed to two camerupt for the exp. i ran into the numel to attempt to capture it (since i probably just killed its parents) and it stayed in the first quick ball. I feel horrible. I literally just busted in and killed his family. at least i didn't leave him to be an orphan
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
So... I went through an entire pecking character arc today. Too lazy to list all the details, but the short story is that one of my friends has parents that limit their screentime by insame amounts (at one point it was 2 hours a week, not they get 2 hours on weekdays, 3 on friday, and 4 on weekends, and that's just their switch) I offered them to play on my switch lite during lunch + history class because the amout of time they've spent playing with pokemon or magic cards (for about 2 years) is more than the amount of time they've spent on electronics in 16 years. That's crazy. so I talked to my parents about it, they brought up a good point about how I could get them in trouble (and there was nothing else I could do; I felt useless) so I tried to explain to my friends that I had withdrawn the offer. They convinced me again and I basically said "Screw it, Imma bring the switch lite." I dont care if I'm caught. I offered it up, and I should stick with what I said. They said it wan't just their family matter, it was a matter of happiness, and I can't let them down. Not like this. I'm done being indecisive and feeling worthless. I can do something, and I will do something.

Almost forgot! Season 22 Fakemon spoilers

trade evolutions be like:
mfw i'm trying to trade for version exclusives and people are just showing off their shinies in the global trade room (beware the cursed emoji meme)
I hate the great marsh. I've only seen 4 kangaskhan and they've ALL RAN ON THE FIRST PECKING TURN, NO MATTER WHAT I DO. I searched it up and is seems like the flee rate is like 58% or something, but then again The thing is, I wasn't even searching for kangaskhan, I want carnivine to complete my sinnoh dex. But nooo, I had to spend time getting this stupud motherly dinosaur or whatever the hell kangaskhan is. IM TIRED OF SEEING WOOPER, BIBAREL, MARILL, AND HOOTHOOT update: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOT ITTT
gym leader rematches are unfair. not that im weak or anything, my highest level pokemon is level 87, but they know EXACTLY when to use moves on my pokemon Case 1: Gardenia's jumpluff. Jumpluff used sleep powder, putting my altaria to sleep. It then sapped my health with a combination of leech seed and giga drain, and got me to yellow hp on a pokemon which QUAD RESISTS GRASS. I restarted the fight because i was tired of my turns getting wasted, but this time put a chesto berry on my altaria so it would wake up. Gardenia didn't end up using sleep powder AT ALL during that fight. Case 2: Gardenia's Breloom Again I'm fighting with my altaria (because breloom is quad weak to flying. Breloom uses substitute and stalls me out, all while it is holding a poison orb and healing thanks to poison heal. After 3-4 turns of this i decide, "screw this" and set up tailwind. On that turn Breloom JUST HAPPENED TO STOP USING SUBSTITUTE AND USE FOCUS PUNCH. I couldn't even beat rorark with my two pokemon that were supereffective against his team (to be fair i only had like half my squad) and literally the ONLY reason i rematched the gym leaders was to make my burmy into a trash cloak so i could show it to the kid in pastoria and get an item that i would never use.
I swear to god if I see another pecking wurmple in the honey trees that are shaking fast, I'm going to start committing a mass genocide on their species. So remember when I said honey trees are useless? Nope. You can only get heracross from them. So if you want your herculean beetle, then your gonna have to slap honey on some trees and be waiting a while. You can only get burmy from the trees too, but they aren't as rare. Twice now I've seen trees shake really fast and get excited that it's heracross, only to be disappointed when its the stupid red worm. So there better not be any more, or I'm going to lose it.
Ok. Thats it. I'm sticking with what I said. All the puny little wurmples are going to get decapitated by night slash from my weavile. I've had enough.
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OH MY GOD I FINALLY CAUGHT HERACROSS!!!! sinnoh dex complete in shining pearl mr miamoto or whoever the game dev is can you give me shiny charm now? weirdly enough I was walking with a togepi, a pokemon known to bring good luck in it's pokedex entries.
...you need to catch all the national dex pokemon to get the shiny charm... I'll get there eventually.

Pages: 123··· 8283848586··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page