PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

(Spoilers)(13+) Space Flareon Gets into Yet Another Fandom

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 7879808182··· 118119120

I still haven't recoverd from the plot of the latest starter squad episode

spoilers, kinda. also im really mad so this gets disturbing

If you haven't watched episode 10 and don't wish to be spoiled, stop here.

I hope the caterpie population all rots in hell. Not like giratina hell, but all the way to the boiler room. Burning in lava and being tortured the way they tortured the thousands of other souls. I want to see them writhe in pain for what they've done to the protagonists. I will kill them all in cold blood if I have to. I will not stop until equal amounts of caterpie blood has spilled. I want justice against these maggots and their kin. But only in that universe. Caterpies are cool with me anywhere else except in the starter squad universe.
Avatar drawn by me. Summon image and description by me, while code by aud.rey, for my use only!

Universal Beacon

Summon Item (: 0)
A small orb that acts as a beacon. Inside various galaxies are visible. Using it will alert SpacialDimension, wherever they may be.
Funny object collision is funny
OH MY GOD- BUGSNAX UPDATE!?!?! REVEAL TRAILER THE BUGSNAX WITH HATS ARE SO CUTE! hahhh imma need a moment to fangirl

QUOTE originally posted by fevineFølløwer

QUOTE originally posted by DanielTheCake

I- I forgot my doritos at my house...
rest in peace BF, he forgot his doritos
Monster ain't got no Iphone, BF got no doritos
God I hate my new chair Pros- rocking chair, so there's no springs to replace Cons- literally everything else. Chair STILL moves back and hits the wall. Even when it isn't against the wall it has a little nub on the rocking part so that it will stop and COMPLETELY LOSE ALL MOMENTUM, so whats the point Seat cusion is as soft as a cinder block, my parents said it will get softed but I highly doubt it. Chair arms are tiny, meaning I cant opperate my computer mouse on them, so I can't rock and also use my computer when I do rock all the way back my headphone cords are stretched to the MAXIMUM and I can feel them tugging. Head rest is pretty much nonexistant. I have to slide down the chair if I ever want to use it to rest my head. When I do rock it excercises my core, and I really just want to relax, not get a workout, so again i have to slink down in my chair like a bored student slipping on their chair under the desk during class. And I cant just switch back to my old chair because the springs will break and the board holding them will snap because literally everything is made cheaper so companies will make more money, and chairs are already expensive enough. No wonder so many people are homeless with the way society works I would rather take my chances on the chair springs exploding than deal with this garbage And no, I will never get used to this chair. F-tier chair
I revived my teammates like 7 times during the last floor boss battle in the scarescraper, and i was joking how they couldn't learn the basic boss attack patterns, and talking about how I basically carried the fight and then the achievement pops up in the bottom left corner after we win... "Revived 20 teammates!" and honestly that timing couldn't have been better
that moment when you're not used to the feeling of having dollars in your coat pocket because your friend just gave you your first commision
pain (5600 chain + arceus) Sally actively hates me.
I just remembered I had a dream where there was a FNF ship on a whiteboard, and I was going to write the names of the characters but I couldn't find a black marker that would work (to color code the names). I did so much to try and simply get a black marker, examples being running up several flights of stairs to other whiteboards, trying to get a marker out of a water jug, going underwater and diving... NONE of them worked. All the markers were dry, even the ones in the water.
is it just me, or does anyone else look really forward to doing something, then check on the PFQ tab real quick and oh goody your hunt eggs are ready to hatch; I wonder if egg number 5,830 will be melanistic, and you treat it as a chore and will audibly sigh when you see you have 8 notifications, 6 of them being the eggs which have no signifigance whatsoever? yea

Pages: 123··· 7879808182··· 118119120

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page