PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to the Recode!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 353354355356357··· 428429430

Did you not read the first sentence of his post?
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
I don't see the in depth explanation on the first post.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
Why are you only looking at the first post? You realise that the entire discussion is important - not just the first post in the thread itself, yes?
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The reason I didn't include numbers is so that I could collect real information, and then adjust those numbers, without people making too many assumptions or missing the fact that it has changed. So, having collected some information (most of it fairly useless as people complained just on principle instead of actually triggering the lockout and then complaining about it...) I have made some adjustments to the numbers and now I can provide the result.
Niet literally explains WHY he didn't put it in the first post initially RIGHT IN THAT FIRST SENTENCE on the previous page. It was the post right before yours! o_o;
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
I don't like the click-limit idea at all, but I am not the only one as it clearly seems. (Especially it happens when I've found Suriya's killer massclick list) The numbers are sounds reasonable enough though, but still... But there is a question: Is party clicking counts toward that interaction timer? So say so if I massclick Eltafez, then having a 5 minutes break clicking just parties, then massclicking Scorpya I'll be locked out or not? So the break requires no clicking at all or paety clicks are allowed?
Avatar is made by HotTubz ordered here. Collecting (mostly) missing and special deltas + deltas for Trebor! Pm me, please~ <3 ~*~*~¤~*~*~
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and you can discuss them in the Sprite Discovery Discussion~
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
@TuneSakeNatsu: We actually just had that thought, and I've implemented an adjustment so that Party Clicking is not restricted, and does count towards "break" time. Only Fields will be limited by this now.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
I'm just kind wondering why people are saying "cheating"...how can one cheat at this game? If you are a fast clicker (Which is easy if you have a touch screen) i don't see how that is really cheating? I still don't see why is is a nessesisary thing... like maybe adding like a counter saying 'This is how long you've been playing would' make sense but stopping people from doing a lot of interactions kinda defeats the purpose of the site :/
Hello Everypuppy! DeviantArt || YouTube || Twitter Avatar by Matsu-Tsu @ DeviantArt
Disasterrific's AvatarDisasterrific

QUOTE originally posted by StarsNeverStop

I'm just kind wondering why people are saying "cheating"...how can one cheat at this game?
People can program bots to do the clicking on their behalf - that's how. Absolutely loving the shelter update btw ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Disasterrific

QUOTE originally posted by StarsNeverStop

I'm just kind wondering why people are saying "cheating"...how can one cheat at this game?
People can program bots to do the clicking on their behalf - that's how. Absolutely loving the shelter update btw ^^
Ah, well too bad he can't make something to detect thoes people and just tell them off instead of people who just take full advantage of the updates that are meant to help you click faster
Zen's AvatarZen
I'm going to assume bots are harder to detect on browser-based games, as one of the moba games I play has a bot-detection system, but again that's just an assumption and I may be completely wrong. Most likely I'm just talking nonsense as I'm no coder. As for the shelter update, not helpful for me as I use my phone, but very helpful for those who use actual computers. Nice little addition to the shelter. c:
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.

Pages: 123··· 353354355356357··· 428429430

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page