PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 257258259

Cyrus watched as a Fox-like boy went over to help out the girl he had seen in the job hall earlier today, who looked extremely exhausted from fighting off a fairly large amount of soldiers.He noticed a heavily armored soldier also over in the group the were fighting, who had taken a hit from an arrow, no doubt fired by Angel boy, who had just crashed down and lost all but 3 of his arrows.The odds still being unfair, as the armored man only taking slight damage from the arrow, Cyrus began to make his way over to the two.Dodging attacks from soldiers as he ran, Cyrus eventually drew close enough to where if he jumped he could slid over and stabbed the man.Cyrus was about to do just that but then he was swung at from behind, with a mace.Cyrus heard the loud grunt of effort as the soldier swung, and somersaulted forwards to dodge it.As he heard the second grunt of effort as the man raised it above his head Cyrus darted back of to the man and sliced the man right in the Achilles tendons, causing the soldier to topple backwards and his weapon to collide with his own head, just after Cyrus got out of the way.Cyrus took in a deep breath, and made his way over, once again, towards the others who were facing the large group.
Still have nothing else to really say.....
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
"I'm fine, just... having to re-learn my limits, probably not a good eyes to be doing in the midst of battle..." her feet hurt like mad, and every muscle in body was screaming out for a brief moment of respite, a brief moment she could not allow herself to take, not while there were still so many of these berks running around causing havoc for these people, her face, currently pointed downwards, easily betrayed the pain she was going through, each single motion causing it to screw up from the agony, there were too many others in need of aid for her to ask for it though, besides, still wasn't as painful as the one time she DIED. 'Sleipnir! Mow these egotistical pigs down!' the Bartender, pulling his spear from one of the generals he'd claimed dominion over soon saw his six-legged horse charging into the fray from it's stable, a smirk crossed the grizzled and scarred mans face, his spear discarded, and an overly large curved blade replacing it, he knew full well it would soon be over. Ser had reached a point where she didn't know where to turn, the horse signalled the bloody cleaving of all in the bar keeps path, but surely the others had their parts under control... she honestly didn't what to do right now.
noctilucent's Avatarnoctilucent
Turns out it wasn't for very long, for as soon as Zin had thought of it, the door blew open, sending a spray of splinters onto the floor. Zin himself was forced backwards by the impact, stumbling a little but managing to regain his balance just in time to block a blow from the soldier, catching the blade between the smaller blades of his own weapon. Instinctively, he pulled the man forward before performing a twisting motion, sending the soldier's sword clattering away, effectively disarming him. Not missing a beat, he took the chance to flee through the open door. The demon took a moment to catch his breath. Fighting without any of his natural strength sucked. There was only so long before the man behind in the Equipment Store regained a weapon to attack with. Zin left the area of the Store hastily. Maybe he could find somewhere to hide until this was all over. Skirting close to the fringes of the battle, near the houses gave him a fairly good view of the ensuing chaos. Certainly, it seemed that this new world had many equally strange individuals. A red haired girl with a monkey tail was just one of the figures he could make out. However, his attention was torn away when he felt multiple somethings rain down on his head. "Arrows?" He looked at them curiously. Did they just come from the roof? How even? Zin quickly looked up, near instantly regretting that decision. "Angel. Great. " Now was the hard part, would they instantly target him or concentrate on the battle? It was his advantage that he wasn't exactly the picture of demonic at the moment, but who knew what could happen? Normally, he would be able to hold his own, but powerless, he wasn't so sure. Unless they were in the same situation he was, there was no telling how it would pan out.
avatar/sig is official tgcf manhua art
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Mizuki had caught the staff that the fox-like girl had thrown at her, though she didn't get a chance to thank her. With it, she'd be able to support people while ranged, and would even be able to heal several people at once. "Please, grant me the opportunity to help them", she whispered before letting her magic flow into the staff. The first bit of healing magic was aimed at the red-haired girl who still sat with her back against the wall. Then, she scanned the field for people who could use help and her gaze fell upon a larger group somewhat in the distance. She wasn't entirely sure if her magic would reach or not, but she decided to give it a shot. Aiming for everyone but the heavily armored soldier they appeared to be fighting against, she let the healing spell loose, creating a green healing light near them. Then, she froze in place as from somewhere on the field, a man yelled something that sounded like 'Sleipnir', resulting in a six-legged horse charging to the field. She watched as the man mounted the horse and his spear was replaced by a large curved blade. But that wasn't possible... Memories flashed back at the situation, reminding her of the darkest day in her life; the day when she'd destroyed Cleyra by summoning the Eidolon representing death itself. "O..din..." she breathed, her vision blurring. "Why is he...here...?" The next thing she knew, her knees collapsed and despite trying to fight it, the world around her went black. [Mizuki has fainted and thus will not participate in fighting for the time being.]
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Rowan cursed again, he seemed to be doing that a lot lately. Of course, he knew why he'd lost his arrows. Any good archer always made sure their arrows did fall from their quiver, but over his travels he'd acquired a magic quiver that prevented it, resulting in his becoming lazy with protecting them. Now that he was stuck with this normal quiver, the protection was gone and his ineptitude was showing. Staying low to the roof tiles, Rowan crawled to the edge of the roof to see if his arrows were regainable. He found himself looking straight at a demon, arrows littering the ground at his feet. Shoot, those probably just fell on his head, and he's a demon. This is not going to end well. As an angel, he'd been taught to avoid demons and over his travels he'd met very few. Clearly the arrows were lost for now, so Rowan vaulted himself back onto his feet and and quickly knocked the first of his last arrows. He'd need to make this count.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Having mounted his steed, the Bar Keep, took a long drag from a smoke before turning his leer towards the small army who had raided HIS sanctum, sword resting down by Sleipnirs side, glinting evilly in the dying light, a small 'Hyah!' was the last thing his victims heard, the blade cleaving through them like a hot knife through butter, a single stroke being to cause them to slide in half and fade from reality, 'Odin' was not his nickname for nothing, riding the beast of a horse, he practically danced amongst the troops laying siege to the village, and within a few short moments, the vast majority of the outer troops and large number of commanding officers had been entirely eliminated...
Alex watched as a human ran past him and disable the heavily armored soldier that was approaching and let a quick sigh of relief as he returned his attention to the girl behind him "Learning ones limits is best saved for the training grounds, but I suppose I'm in the same ship as you are. This world stripped me of my weapons, armor and strength. Not exactly the things you want to lose and have to regain on an unkown and possibly hostile planet. But if you still and pushing on in this fight I'll watch your back. Something tells me that you still plan on fighting even with those injuries." As Alex finished though, he noticed a green light envelope the area and he felt rejuvinated Healing Magic? But before Alex could finish that thought, he finally caught site of the fearsome rider and six legged steed and his jaw almost dropped from the riders display of strength and power "Goddess I hope that guy is part of our side and not a third-party."
Destroyer of Worlds, Conqueror of universes and a darn good cook.
"He's the inn keep believe it or not."Cyrus said as he kept a soldier busy, now within speaking range."He's one guy you don't wanna mess with, or.....well you saw,what just happened."He spoke as he jumped over the swing of a blade, and plunged one knife into the shoulder of the soldier he was facing off with.He then slid behind the soldier as he swung his blade again, only to get stuck in the ground, before Cyrus drove the other knife into the back of his skull and scanned the body for any valuables.He reached into the man's pocket and held up a small amount of money, which he then added to his current amount."Damn, for behind soldiers you'd think they may have something a little more valuable on them."he said with a frown as he withdrew his knives from the corpse."Oh well, at least I got something to pay off what I ow for these knives."he mostly spoke to himself now.
No way that rider is just a simple inn keeper...and that kind of power is more than skill of an Ex-Soldier...he can't be a Demi-god...can he? Alex was distracted by his thoughts again but quickly snapped to again. The Rider was devestating the army outside of the village and there weren't many enemies left inside of the village. Alex quickly looked for what looked like a commander and spotted a heavily armored soldier carrying a bannered lance and barking out orders "Bingo." Alex spotted a sword on the ground near him and switched his axe out for it before approaching the commander. He thought maybe he could convince the commander to surrender seeings as defeat was inevitable for their side. Alex stopped 20 yards away from the commander and pointed his newly aquired sword at him "You! Call off you men and surrender and you may yet still recieve mercy." The commander looked towards Alex when he was addressed and after hearing what Alex said went silent but then "Heh...Hehe...Hahahahaha!" The commander's laughter baffled Alex "What's so funny?" The commander stopped his laughter and addressed Alex "Surrender and we'll receive mercy? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life. No, we came here with one goal in mind and will gladly die trying to achieve it. All remaing soldiers rally on me!" With that command, over a dozen soldiers rallied in formation around the commander with the front line ready to charge at Alex as the commander let out another chuckle "If you still plan on showing us mercy, my men will gladly repay your kindness with a quick death." Alex just raised his sheild and readied himself "Crap...Really wish I took the time to find some armor to put on..." [Alex has entered combat. 6 mercenaries, 6 soldiers, 2 brawlers 1 captain remaining. 5 turns left. Handicap: No armor: direct attacks cause severe damage, small increase in speed and evasion.]
The green light that had enveloped them had eased Celere's pain, and put her ligaments into a less torn position, but instinctively she knew that it wouldn't be over yet, the rider though, screw messing with someone like that, she wanted her innards where they were, inner. Hell it didn't take long for her to come to the conclusion that there was something... Deity-Like about the man, not her concern though, when the other bloke went over to try and parley with the invading forces, she mentally facepalmed, "Jeez he's gonna get himself killed at this rate!" With that verbal out the way, and indeed the other one being beseiged, she took little in hastily hobbling over, taking up a combat stance and mentally preparing herself, *Mind over matter half-breed, mind over matter... f**k it* as she was about to counter an incoming blow, the sword the inn keep was wielding came flying through in a wide arc, returning to the mans hand, a mild cry of 'Bloody fools' easily being heard. Those that were left of the invading force were now easily outnumbered, it wouldn't take long at all for the mop up to finish off now.

Pages: 123··· 678910··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page