PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 12345678··· 257258259

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
The Innkeep turned, spear twitching on his shoulder, 'Get this kid somewhere safe, then keep an eye out, if what you saw is correct, it's their final offensive.', Ser nodded in response, likewise turning to the newcomer as the innkeep left his tavern, "Ok, judging how you weren't there a few seconds ago, I'm gonna assume several things and say none of them, follow me." Well then, apparently the forest wasn't the only place where people could be dropped down into... no matter. Celere on the other hand, had now recovered from her embarrassment, and left the Job Hall sheepishly, only to see several of the villagers here now fully armed, and headed to the main entrance of this town, "What... is going on here? Not my business, but I'll keep an eye out regardless." The Half-Breed was no following the Villagers at a distance, curious as to why they had armed themselves so quickly.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
A surprised look came across Rowan's face, but he did not argue. "May I ask your name?" Rowan asked the woman in front of him. He commetns had his head running laps. The forest wasn't the only place. Dropped down into... Assume several things. Clearly he was not the only person in this condition. The person seemed to know a good deal about what had been going on as well. Overall, few questions had been answered and several more had taken their place. Still, he was quite glad to have woken up here and not all on his lonesome in a forest.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Cyrus sighed in relief as stumbled out of the changing rooms, of course his right leg had to fall asleep during the procedure and was still recovering.He shook his peaceable as he left the job hall, to go and obtain his equipment he supposedly needed for the new world, only to see a large crowd of villagers standing around armed to the teeth as if a large fight was in closing.Cyrus made his way over slowly, while keeping a distance, to hopefully get a better look at the situation.
Still have nothing else to really say.....
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Having arrived at the equipment store, Lynn stared in awe at all the weapons that were neatly arranged. Back in Inaba all they had was the old man Deidara, who would make weapons from the items they brought him. Unfortunately that meant hours of beating up shadows in the TV world. Somewhere between the weapons was a rapier that she instantly rushed towards, carefully grabbing it by the handle. It was well crafted; light enough for her to remain agile, while also having just the right length to attack. Then, another thought crossed her mind and she disappointedly put it back where it belonged; she didn't have any money to purchase it. The shopkeeper noticed her hesitation and made his way towards her. "May I help you, miss?" he asked kindly, though she shook her head. "No..but thank you. I'm afraid I couldn't afford anything here, you see, I don't really have any money." She could only imagine what she must've seemed like at that moment; who'd go to a store without any money? The shopkeeper, however, just chuckled. "Don't you wor--" he didn't get to finish his sentence however, as Lynn noticed something going on outside through the shop's window and pointed to the rapier she'd wanted to buy. "I'm borrowing this!" she said quickly before picking it up and rushing outside. It seemed like a fight was about to break out between the villagers and some other people. The grip on her borrowed rapier tightened; she was ready to take them on, if necessary, at any time.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
The small group of Villagers, each armed and ready to kill, waited at the gates, the small army having arrived, small words were exchanged before the assault began, the small group quickly tackling their respective opponent, whilst their focus was aimed at their foes, some small groups slipped through, immediately heading in different directions, each one assigned the task of death and destruction. Celere, having noticed this, swiftly re-wrapped her bandages around her chest, before silently stalking one group, the moment the opportunity struck, "Hey Jackasses! Ya missing a few people!" her foot slammed into one soldiers neck, killing the poor sod instantly as her heel shattered his neck, remaining suspended in mid-air for a moment, her foot still digging into her chosen opponents neck, she swiftly sent his body flying into the arms of another of these people, "Still wanna keep going?" Immediately adopting her combat stance as she hit the ground, she now waited for her enemies to make a single wrong move. "The names Ser, call me a cat and I swear to Marae I'll rip your throat out, I'm tired of being called a cat today, let's just get you somewhe-" the sounds of fighting reached her ears, "That building over there, ask them to set-up you espresso and get your ass back out here." she abandoned the new person and brought her magical energies instantly to her hands, eyes darting around the battlefield, it took zero time to see the main combatants couldn't stem the flow of these imperial scum, watching Monkey-Tail crash into a small group was certainly amusing to say the least. [[Chaos has erupted in Zenkhar, there is no time limit for this battle]]
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Rowan watched as Ser ran off to join the fight. If only He had his bow, he could snipe a few people. Turning, he dashed inside the building and looked around. There were weapons and armor everywhere. Several people were hurriedly getting ready, looking as though they also planned to join the battle. He sped over to a lady in a store uniform and asked, "Hey, where do you keep your light bows?" "Over there, sir." "Thanks." Rowan hurried over to a corner of the store covered in displays of bows and arrows. He grabbed a strong, but light looking bow and a leather quiver full of 20 arrows. Turning he hurried again back out of the building, ignoring all of the armor. He heard someone call after him,telling him to put some armor on, but he ignore them. He needed to help with the fight.
Cyrus swallowed and dashed to the shop, before the shop keep could say anything Cyrus grabbed two of the available Kukri knives off the shelves and blurted,"HISORRYIMBORROWINGTHESEFORJUSTAMOMENT!"he said as he smashed through the doors of the shop and back out to the field of battle and stabbed two soldiers directly in the neck, as they fell to the ground Cyrus jumped back from the swing of a sword, which managed to graze his chest, but it only drew a little blood.He ignored the scratch as he rolled in a somersault and stabbed one of them in the chest with one of the knives he wielded, while brandishing the other in combat ready position.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
"It appears you would do well as a Light-mage", Mizuki had entered the job hall, only to find herself doing a test to see what class would suit her the most. "They specialize in healing, though I would recommend leaving any fighting to others. Now, if you'll excuse me, it appears something is going on outside. Please take this gem, it will allow you to be a Light-mage. In the room behind me you can get clothing fitted, though right now is not a good time for it." After handing Mizuki the gem, the lady made her way to the door to help whoever needed it. Mizuki blinked a few times before realizing this meant she'd have some of her old abilities back. She held the gem close to her chest in relief, which resulted in the gem being absorbed into her body. A feeling of warmth overtook her as she could feel the magic rush through her veins once again. Now, she just had to go see what was going on outside. ----- As the chaos ensued, a few men rushed in Lynn's direction. The first wielded a giant axe and attempted to strike her with it. She swiftly duck under it, stabbing the man in his arm, resulting in him dropping the axe. A swift stab to the neck followed, resulting in a quick death. Then, she froze in realization. She'd never attacked another human being before, never mind killing them. Monsters were one thing, but this.. Just as she shook her head to snap herself out of it, a second man appeared before her. Unlike the first, this one wasn't wielding a weapon, and before she was able to completely snap out of it, she took a punch to the stomach, sending her flying into a wall and knocking the air out of her.
Cyrus winced as girl who looked to be his age was sent flying into to a wall, from what looked to be a pretty large punch."That couldn't of been good..."He then picked up on a crunch of a leaf behind him under a boot, and turned around in his battle stance only to duck under a swing from a large double sided axe which side however mange to draw a little blood on the front of his nose and began to drip down his face as he stood up right.He ducked under another swing and drove a knife into the man's foot, causing the soldier to scream in pain, before a swift slice to the throat brought him down permanently.Cyrus removed the knife the foot of the corpse and jumped back to study the battle that went on around him.Until he felt the hilt of a sword smash against his spine."ARGHHHH!"he let out a scream of agony, as he fell into a kneeling position.As the blade of the perpetrator swung down, he used the rest of his strength to roll out of the way of the strike.As he heard the blade collide with the soil he struggled to get up, his body shaking from the pain in his spine.Hopefully he could at least manage to dodge the attacks for now.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
As Rowan exited the building, he spread his wings and took to the sky. Taking out an arrow, he tested the bow string. A good build, slightly heavier than he was used too, but he could get around that. Now, as any good sniper knew, the most important targets were the ones giving his allies the most trouble. Luckily most of the attackers were wearing similar apparel, so it was easy to tell them apart. Rowan searched the crowd. There. Someone over by a large gate, squaring off with a good sized group of enemies. She didn't seem to be in trouble, but it wasn't good to leave her to fight so many on her own. Fitting his arrow, a long one with blue fletchings, He swooped down and flew straight at the crowd. Just as he zoomed over them, he loosed the arrow at one of the leading soldiers. Chink! the arrow pierced his chain armor and stuck, leaving the soldier to collapse, bleeding profusely. Rowan curved and flew straight up, preparing another arrow.

Pages: 12345678··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page