PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

No way that rider is just a simple inn keeper...and that kind of power is more than skill of an Ex-Soldier...he can't be a Demi-god...can he? Alex was distracted by his thoughts again but quickly snapped to again. The Rider was devestating the army outside of the village and there weren't many enemies left inside of the village. Alex quickly looked for what looked like a commander and spotted a heavily armored soldier carrying a bannered lance and barking out orders "Bingo." Alex spotted a sword on the ground near him and switched his axe out for it before approaching the commander. He thought maybe he could convince the commander to surrender seeings as defeat was inevitable for their side. Alex stopped 20 yards away from the commander and pointed his newly aquired sword at him "You! Call off you men and surrender and you may yet still recieve mercy." The commander looked towards Alex when he was addressed and after hearing what Alex said went silent but then "Heh...Hehe...Hahahahaha!" The commander's laughter baffled Alex "What's so funny?" The commander stopped his laughter and addressed Alex "Surrender and we'll receive mercy? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life. No, we came here with one goal in mind and will gladly die trying to achieve it. All remaing soldiers rally on me!" With that command, over a dozen soldiers rallied in formation around the commander with the front line ready to charge at Alex as the commander let out another chuckle "If you still plan on showing us mercy, my men will gladly repay your kindness with a quick death." Alex just raised his sheild and readied himself "Crap...Really wish I took the time to find some armor to put on..." [Alex has entered combat. 6 mercenaries, 6 soldiers, 2 brawlers 1 captain remaining. 5 turns left. Handicap: No armor: direct attacks cause severe damage, small increase in speed and evasion.]
Destroyer of Worlds, Conqueror of universes and a darn good cook.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page