PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 257258259

As the blade of the sword came in for another swing, Cyrus made a swift dodge and gripped his knives tightly, his knuckles turning white.His spine still ached from the cheap blow delivered by the soldier, however the newly assigns thief hadn't come this far only to die at the hands of the unknown enemy.As the sword swung directly at Cyrus' neck he quickly rolled over to the side of the soldier and drove a bald through the man's wrist, which began to bleed profusely.Taking the other knife Cyrus drove it through the man's unharmed wrist, blood spilling from it now as well.As Cyrus' withdrew his knives he kicked the man in the chest and knocked him directly onto his back before he left him to bleed out on the floor, at least not before Cyrus took what little money the man carried on him, and stuffed it into his pockets.As he walked back to the sidelines of the fight to catch his breath, he notice what appeared to be an Angel up in the sky providing cover fire for the girl he had seen send a soldier flying from one kick to the neck a few minutes earlier.
Still have nothing else to really say.....
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
(Wrong girl, It's cover fire for Cerlere)
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Celere had to quickly shift her head to the side, an arrow from outta nowhere grazing the side of her face as it flew by and into one of her own foes, turning, "Get yer own kills! This lot are mine!" one of her adversaries saw this as a moment of opportunity, charging forward ready to gut this female from behind, only to receive the back of a fist to the face and be choked by the females tail. "Well then, where were we again? Oh yes..." flinging away the soldier being choked, Celere wasted no time dashing after the poor sap, landing a barrage of blows whilst he still flew through the air, "Damn it feels good to have this back, y'all still got a death wish? Or do I have beat it out of ya?" the punctuation to this was her using the crumpled form of the soldier she'd just beat half to death as a Footstool, a sign of her current superiority if you will.
noctilucent's Avatarnoctilucent
Zin left the Job Hall with a small sigh, shutting the door behind him with a small squeak. There was barely any time to think, as not even a minute later, an arrow thumped into the door behind him, just above his shoulder. He blinked, mouth dropping open at the total chaos in the streets. Already, he could feel the tingle of power from being in his element, to say the least, but it was suddenly cut off, leaving him tingle-less. This definitely wasn't the best of situations, when he was vulnerable without any means to defend himself. Looking around, he spotted a building to the side, what he assumed was the equipment store. He broke into a run, ducking past a four way fistfight and straight into the shop. It would have been much easier to plow down the entire battlefield in his other form, but it didn't work earlier and he doubted it would now. It didn't seem as if there was anyone at the counter, leaving empty spots where things had been but taken in haste. Luckily, what he needed were easy to find. Slipping on the claws, he noted they weren't as sharp as his usual pair, but would do for now. Just in time, it would appear, as the door slammed open to reveal one of the opposing soldiers. Zin stared for a moment before swiftly closing the door in his face and leant against it to keep the soldier out. He frowned. How long would it take for the door to bust open, permanently this time?
avatar/sig is official tgcf manhua art
Alex had been wandering around the forest, the look of defeat and despair about him. He walked slightly slouched with his arms hanging down, slightly swaying as he walked. He was in nothing but a form fitting body suit, which felt the equivalent to being naked for him as one can see most of the details in his body...thankfully he was still anonymous where he needed it. He muttered to himself "No armor...no weapon...no Victor...no Nicole...I go to sleep in my own bed on my ship and wake up in the middle of a forest. It's not a prank either. Nicole and Victor would of picked me up by now." Alex stopped walking for a moment and let out a deep sigh, followed by a yell of frustration "WHERE IN THE GODDESS'S NAME AM I!?" Alex stood there for a moment hoping to recieve an answer, but nothing. He hung his head back in defeat and carried on. After a short walk found himself finally out of the forest and much to his relief a village in the distance, but that feeling of relief was cut short by the sight of the small invading army as he let out another long winded sigh "Always something, right Alex...I can hear Victor saying that right about now. Well it can't be helped. Regardless of the current state of my equipment. I'm a knight and have a duty to help those in need." Alex quickly psyched himself up and ran for the village. When he arrived, Alex quickly surveyed the situation "Two groups fighting. One side uniformed and organised, probably one of this worlds leading military forces. Other side has no uniform, but seemed organised enough. The village's local militia I guess...but if a village has to have it's own militia that must mean-" before Alex could finish that thought though, he had to quickly jump back as an Axe slammed down infront of him "Attacking an unarmed individual. Yup, corrupt government." Alex quickly lunged foward before the soldier could lift his axe back up and planted a fist in the middle of his face, knocking him out cold. Alex had to shake his hand though, that punch was more painful than should have been for someone of his training and skill "Ah...what the heck? I've punched people in armor and my hand never felt this sore aftewards...some sort of spell to weaken me?...no, feels like something more..." Alex meditated on the though a breif moment but quickly snapped to it remembering there was still a fight going on. He quickly picked up the soldier's axe and gave it a quick swing "Swords are usually my thing...but at least this feels somewhat more natural." Alex also noticed the soldier had a sheild as well and picked that up as well. After all, his suit had no armor value whatsoever.
Destroyer of Worlds, Conqueror of universes and a darn good cook.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Rowan cursed. As he'd flown down to attack his wings had seized up and nearly thrown him to the ground, ruining his shot. He'd hit the soldier, but almost hurt the girl as well. Whatever had put him in this would clearly had also taken away most of his skills as well. At least he could fire his bow well enough. Still, he couldn't risk another dive attack, he'd most likely end up crashing right into the middle of the enemy, no help to anyone. Instead, Rowan turned and awkwardly flew down to a nearby roof. He stumbled and nearly fell as he landed, but otherwise was alright. Now he could fight without his wings getting in his way. Knocking another arrow, he ignored what the girl had shouted and shot another soldier she was fighting. He watched as the shot soldier panicked and ripped out the arrow, causing a spray of blood and even more damage. The idiot.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Lynn sat with her back against the wall while gasping for air, which only sent her into a coughing fit. What was it with her and getting thrown into walls? The rapier had fallen from her hand and she reached out to it, her other arm wrapped around her stomach area. She managed to grab the rapier right before the man who'd thrown her into the wall came charging at her again. She moved the rapier so it was in front of her and thrusted it forward with the rest of the energy she could muster, stabbing the man in the heart, his now limp body falling on top of her. ---- Mizuki had made her way outside and had managed to avoid combat so far. The equipment store was near her; finding a rod or staff would allow her to cast healing magic at range, or even heal multiple people at a time. She realized, however, that she didn't have time to look through all the stuff in the store to find a weapon suitable. After all, she knew from experience that getting a rod or staff wasn't as simple as just picking one and using it; each and every one of them had a certain knack to using them, just simply forcing her magic into them wouldn't do the trick. Another glance to the field of battle made her notice that there were several people who could use healing; two of which were people she'd met just recently, under circumstances much like her own. One of them, the red-headed girl, she'd seen getting knocked into a wall just earlier, while the other still seemed to hold his own despite having gotten a few cuts. She decided to help out the girl first, as she seemed to have trouble getting back on her feet.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno
Celere felt oddly exhausted after that, even with some of her prowess having returned, was she perhaps... putting too much of a strain on her body? "Note to self, no over-exertion." she kept all of her discomfort well-hidden however, instantly returning to the offense, throwing various strikes at her opponents, the archer was really beginning to piss her off now though, he need to find his own kills before she turned her attention to him instead. Her Limbs were beginning to feel heavy and cramped, way too heavy, and painful as hell, like hell she could stop here, she was clearly outnumbered still, and no way could she let these numbskulls have their way. When one of the idiots grabbed a child trying to run for cover, already swinging a blade towards the child's neck, a seething inner rage wiped her problems out for a short moment, enough for her to over-exert herself, blowing back some of her group with a shockwave before putting her fist directly through the perpetrators heart, "Leave. the kids. alone!" Now however, it was obvious she was losing her breath, she'd exerted herself too much, and forcing her body past it's limits had caused some... unwanted side-effects. [Celere is Crippled by massive Energy drain and torn ligaments, her combat efficiency is down to 10%] Ser on the other hand, was surprised by the amount of people currently taking up arms and fighting, these people had only just got here after all! The Monkey-Tail was still being ruthless with her fists, however long that had left to last... Mizuki at least she thought that was her name, had rushed over to help someone, without a focus... "Oi! Silver! Swing Low!" the staff she kept on her in case of emergency wasn't going to be of use to her at the moment, so the Healer could at least make of use it, as such, the wooden staff was hurled towards the other end of the spectrum mage before she ran off towards where the main confrontation was at, ironically in a pincer movement with someone she didn't even knew existed here yet.
Alex proceded to move towards the main combat location quickly, cutting down any enemy in his way. He may not have had his usual strength but he still had his Knight's training to rely on in this fight. Another soldier charged Alex with an Axe but Alex quickly raised his sheild and as his enemy swung his axe, he flicked his sheild arm redirecting the enemy's axe to miss which he quickly followed up with his own axe swing which ended with a sickening thunk and another dead soldier. Alex was quick to pull out his axe from it's new victim and shake of any excess blood. "These guys may be uniformed military but their training seems so poor. When facing an opponent head on the best option is to read their movements before striking and not swinging your weapon like a mad man." He was saying outloud, mainly to himself "Charging is best used as a last resort or for striking unaware enemies." As he said this, Alex saw a soldier raise his axe against a young unarmed woman and he quickly sprinted at him with his sheild raised and rammed the enemy full force causing him to fall to the ground and grasp his body in pain. Alex bent over momentarily to catch his breath after that charge "Damn...it's like I barely have any stamina as well." Alex looked over to the frightened girl who was shaken but unharmed "Hurry and find a safe place to hide until the fighting is over." The girl nodded and ran off as Alex finally got his breath back and continued towards the main fight, kicking the soldier he knocked over along the way and knocking him out "And that's for attacking an unarmed civillian." Alex struck down another soldier before arriving to the main battle where he did another quick survey of the fight. Alot of unique individuals were part of the fight, a ragtag group of misfits fighting side by side "Heh...where have I seen this before?" Alex was interupted by yet another yelling soldier which he quickly struck down "Next time, try not alerting your opponent before striking." Most of the fighters seemed to be holding their own but he did notice one of them seemed to have trouble catching their breath. A girl with red hair and "...is that a monkey's tail?...wait why am I questioning that? I travel with a demon. A monkey tailed girl is normal by those standards. Why am I still talking?" Alex quickly hurried to her side and rammed another soldier about to strike and placed himself between her and the main direction of the invading army "Hey, you okay?"
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
Rowan watched as an odd fox-like person came to the aid of the girl, who seemed to have hurt herself rather badly. Still, with one of them injured, it was still one person against a group of about five. Rowan wasn't going to agree with those odds. Knocking a third arrow, he fired again at the group of soldiers, this time hitting a large, muscled man with a heavy looking metal club. Unfortunately, this man seemed to be stronger than the others and was not taken down by the arrow wound as the others had. Rowan was about to shoot the man again when a heavy spear came flying at him from below. Not completely ready for the sudden attack, rowan dived sideways and crashed onto the roof tiles. He'd avoided the spear, but a horrible tapping and clinking told him the fall had made most of his arrows fall out of his quiver and roll off the side of the roof. Silently cursing murphy and his stupid rule, Rowan checked his quiver. He only had 3 arrows left. [Rowan can only make 3 more ranged attacks]

Pages: 123··· 56789··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page