PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Alex had been wandering around the forest, the look of defeat and despair about him. He walked slightly slouched with his arms hanging down, slightly swaying as he walked. He was in nothing but a form fitting body suit, which felt the equivalent to being naked for him as one can see most of the details in his body...thankfully he was still anonymous where he needed it. He muttered to himself "No armor...no weapon...no Victor...no Nicole...I go to sleep in my own bed on my ship and wake up in the middle of a forest. It's not a prank either. Nicole and Victor would of picked me up by now." Alex stopped walking for a moment and let out a deep sigh, followed by a yell of frustration "WHERE IN THE GODDESS'S NAME AM I!?" Alex stood there for a moment hoping to recieve an answer, but nothing. He hung his head back in defeat and carried on. After a short walk found himself finally out of the forest and much to his relief a village in the distance, but that feeling of relief was cut short by the sight of the small invading army as he let out another long winded sigh "Always something, right Alex...I can hear Victor saying that right about now. Well it can't be helped. Regardless of the current state of my equipment. I'm a knight and have a duty to help those in need." Alex quickly psyched himself up and ran for the village. When he arrived, Alex quickly surveyed the situation "Two groups fighting. One side uniformed and organised, probably one of this worlds leading military forces. Other side has no uniform, but seemed organised enough. The village's local militia I guess...but if a village has to have it's own militia that must mean-" before Alex could finish that thought though, he had to quickly jump back as an Axe slammed down infront of him "Attacking an unarmed individual. Yup, corrupt government." Alex quickly lunged foward before the soldier could lift his axe back up and planted a fist in the middle of his face, knocking him out cold. Alex had to shake his hand though, that punch was more painful than should have been for someone of his training and skill "Ah...what the heck? I've punched people in armor and my hand never felt this sore aftewards...some sort of spell to weaken me?...no, feels like something more..." Alex meditated on the though a breif moment but quickly snapped to it remembering there was still a fight going on. He quickly picked up the soldier's axe and gave it a quick swing "Swords are usually my thing...but at least this feels somewhat more natural." Alex also noticed the soldier had a sheild as well and picked that up as well. After all, his suit had no armor value whatsoever.
Destroyer of Worlds, Conqueror of universes and a darn good cook.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page