PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP >

Pages: 123··· 257258259

Ryko Seratuno's AvatarRyko Seratuno

Set-Up Thread here

I'll start this up and drop a post! After the familiar sensation passed, Celere opened her eyes, finding herself on solid ground, a nearby rock seeming to taunt her as she lowered her arms, the golden aura that had allowed her to traverse the depth of space having flickered for a moment before vanishing, "This had best not be another problem with Trunks again, or Imma kill something this time, and you rock, stop mocking ME!" she outstretched an open palm, expecting an energy blast to come... It took a few seconds for her to register that, not only had no energy blast shown up, but the rock was still there, confusion was rife on the red-heads face, agitated, she walked up to the rock, and slammed her fist into it with a sickening 'crunch', a loud scream of pain scaring several birds out of their trees, anyone would've heard that with the lungs she had on her...
Hikari's AvatarHikari
A loud scream woke Mizuki from her slumber and she opened her eyes, taking in the unfamiliar scenery around her. She sat up straight, realizing this wasn’t the area she’d been in. But if this isn’t the Iifa Tree, then where am I? What happened, even? The last thing that happened…the roots came crashing down on me and… “Kuja?!” There was some panic in her voice as she called out to the silver-haired mage who’d been with her at the ancient tree of life, though he was nowhere to be seen. She was certain that the roots had hit both of them, yet she was perfectly fine. What wasn’t fine though, was that she didn’t recognize the area she was in at all, and furthermore the scream she heard worried her. She got up to her feet and decided to head in the direction of the scream. Not long after, she found a red-haired female, a rock next to her. “Uh…are you alright? You were the one screaming, weren’t you?” Mizuki asked softly.
Image is official art from Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
Celere stared at her bright, red, throbbing hand, she shouldn't have had any problems breaking a simple rock! And yet here she was, in immense pain, with what was probably a broken fist! "This is ridiculous..." so stuck in her self-reverie, she didn't notice the female near her right away, when she did, she was acutely aware of the fool she must look like. A brief moment to recollect her bearings, she turned to the female, making a mental note that she didn't look that tough, and could probably be taken of if things went south, though with a mere rock besting her, who knew? "Ahem, uh... yeah that'd have been me... stupid rock here, you know how it goes." she coughed, nursing her hand behind her back, yep, definitely something broken in that... Could be worse, at least it wasn't a hole in her chest with no senzus on hand, wait... her senzus were missing... this was a problem, hrm... "So... uh... if I may ask, who are you?"
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Aislin groaned softly at the scream, trying to go back to sleep. She needed to rest a little longer before getting up to deal with her sister and her niece... The rustling of the trees nearby kept her up long enough to open her eyes and realize that she was no longer inside her house. "What in the...?" she muttered, quickly checking over herself to find that she was dressed in yesterday's outfit: dark red long-sleeved shirt, loose brown pants, black tennis shoes and her hair in a quickly-done ponytail. Aislin looked up and around, trying to see if she could find any sort of landmark through the trees. "Nope," she confirmed to herself, "Just pick a direction and hope for the best, Aislin." After looking a little longer, she finally picked what she hoped was south and started walking.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Hikari's AvatarHikari
"My name is Mizuki, I just...well, happened to be nearby", she answered. "What about you?" Mizuki had noticed the bright red hand of the female in front of her before she'd put it behind her back, and stared at her in worry. "You're hurt?" she said with a gasp and instantly made her way to her, not one second hesitating about the fact that she didn't know this person at all. After inspecting the hand for a moment, she sighed. "That looks pretty bad, no wonder you screamed. But don't worry, I can fix that." As she said that, she held her hand above the broken hand of the female. Healing magic was her specialty, after all. "Curaga", she mused softly, expecting the green lights of the curative spell to appear immediately. Much to her surprise and horror, however, nothing happened. Drawing back immediately, she stared at the palms of her hands, wondering why it hadn't worked. Her spells always worked. "What the hell...? Why didn't it work?" she muttered.
Sheer Embarrassment flooded Celere, and she could feel her ears heating up, "Just Celere. I'm well aware it's a pun, most of my kinds' name is a pun..." in all honesty she just wished she could take to the skies and fly off, but instinctively she knew that wouldn't work, if a mere rock was able to crush he bones, Shenron knows what attempting something like flight would do to her, the gravity might suddenly intensify and crush her under a few thousand g's, she wasn't really paying attention to what this 'Mizuki' was doing, her mind lost to the whims of thought. What sounded like Magic brought her crashing back down to reality, instead of wrenching herself away and putting a well placed Ki Blast where her head would be, she stayed put and waited it out, when nothing occurred and Mizuki was looking at her palms with a mixture of emotions, horror being part of it, she had to hold back a slight chuckle, "You too huh? Yeah I've noticed a distinct lack of things since getting here as well, though I'm no Magician like yourself, I suspect... we've been stripped of our most prized abilities, why? Just as clueless as you."
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Mizuki remained lost in thought for a moment from her apparent loss of magic. What the heck could've caused this? We're not in Oeilvert, that much is for sure, but perhaps an area similar to it? But is there even another area with an anti-magic barrier like Oeilvert has? Celere's words snapped her out of her thoughts. "Huh? You can't use your abilities either?" she asked, a hint of surprise in her voice. If that was the case, then an anti-magic barrier like Oeilvert's didn't make sense. But then what was it? Were they indeed stripped of their abilities somehow? "You didn't happen to wake up here too, with no clue how you got here, did you? And if you did, did you happen to see a silver-haired guy pass by here?" She had to ask; her sudden appearance in this place could've been Kuja teleporting her away from the Iifa Tree, or she herself could've done that subconsciously, but that too didn't add up if there was another person here with similar problems. Then another thought crossed her mind. "Well, I may not be able to use my healing magic, but thankfully I always keep my healing rod with me as well", she mused, reaching for the place where she always kept her rod. Ever since her adventure with Oeilvert's anti-magic barrier, she'd kept her healing rod with her in case of injuries. Though once again, she was met with surprise. "What the...even my rod is gone? Did I drop it somewhere? Oh chocobo's butt, please tell me I didn't drop it somewhere...which way did I come from again? Wait, are your items missing too?"
[Handicap: Minor Body Part Breakage, Left Hand] Celere didn't quite know what the female was babbling on about, and she was getting a headache from two areas at once, reining her temper in, she kept watching, and waiting for a question. "Well, I have some... minor experience with being ripped from where I am to somewhere else, certainly no Shenron caused this though, and I doubt anyone would use Porunga to send one measly half-breed to some unknown place." a twitch in her right eye, the dragons were something she was supposed to stay shut up about, oh well, too late now, "Nope, one thing I'm flying through space to go train with people and the next, I'm in this place, weakened as all hell and not even able to bust a stupid rock, but to answer your question, no, I have not seen a silver-haired man near here." The next situation, one with a rod or something was almost amusing if it weren't for the severity of their situation, and she had noticed her Senzu pouch was gone, and she kept that 'quite' secure so no idiot would attempt to steal it from her, "Yeah, I had a pouch on me that contained a healing plant, but I don't even need to look to know it's not there anymore." the word 'chocobo', the hell was that? Some sort of food? "So... what is a Corocobo or whatever it is you said?" As much as she wanted to stay put and ask questions for the next eternity, something was telling her to move, to leave here, should she tell the Female? Or should she keep certain things secret still... Ah to hell with it, two people were better than one, "I get the feeling we shouldn't be here, and besides, standing around all day talking each others ears off isn't going to do us any favours."
Hikari's AvatarHikari
Mizuki cocked her head to a side. "Shenron? Porunga? Half-breed?" she wondered out loud, though she decided not to press further as Celere's facial expression gave away that she didn't really want to talk about it. A hint of disappointment was noticable from Mizuki when Celere said she hadn't seen Kuja. Did she end up here alone after all? Then, she shot a confused glance at Celere once more, blinking in disbelief. "You've...never heard of chocobos? Giant, yellow birds? And when I say giant, I mean big enough to ride on their backs. They make a 'kweh' sound?" Who on Gaia hadn't heard of chocobos before? Well, aside from the residents in Black Mage Village, but even they'd met Bobby Corwen. Then she nodded. "I agree. Randomly ending up here doesn't exactly make me feel safe, and We're way too vulnerable without our abilities. Let's team up? At least until we find a town or something so we can learn more about our...predicament."
MageOfBlood's AvatarMageOfBlood
Alex was woken up by a scream. "Holy crap what was th-" Alex started to say, but noticed that his robotic arms were not cloaked
his robot arms are usually disguised
. "Cloaking, on." . .. ... Nothing happened. Alex was curious. He noticed he didnt even have his Katars. "Oh no, Oh hell no!" He murmured.
Avatar is a screenshot from YuGiOh Arc V Formerly Brygames. Am I banned yet?

Pages: 123··· 257258259

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page