PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Chronicles of Gaia (RP)

Forum Index > Other > Other RP > Chronicles of Gaia (RP) >

Alex proceded to move towards the main combat location quickly, cutting down any enemy in his way. He may not have had his usual strength but he still had his Knight's training to rely on in this fight. Another soldier charged Alex with an Axe but Alex quickly raised his sheild and as his enemy swung his axe, he flicked his sheild arm redirecting the enemy's axe to miss which he quickly followed up with his own axe swing which ended with a sickening thunk and another dead soldier. Alex was quick to pull out his axe from it's new victim and shake of any excess blood. "These guys may be uniformed military but their training seems so poor. When facing an opponent head on the best option is to read their movements before striking and not swinging your weapon like a mad man." He was saying outloud, mainly to himself "Charging is best used as a last resort or for striking unaware enemies." As he said this, Alex saw a soldier raise his axe against a young unarmed woman and he quickly sprinted at him with his sheild raised and rammed the enemy full force causing him to fall to the ground and grasp his body in pain. Alex bent over momentarily to catch his breath after that charge "Damn...it's like I barely have any stamina as well." Alex looked over to the frightened girl who was shaken but unharmed "Hurry and find a safe place to hide until the fighting is over." The girl nodded and ran off as Alex finally got his breath back and continued towards the main fight, kicking the soldier he knocked over along the way and knocking him out "And that's for attacking an unarmed civillian." Alex struck down another soldier before arriving to the main battle where he did another quick survey of the fight. Alot of unique individuals were part of the fight, a ragtag group of misfits fighting side by side "Heh...where have I seen this before?" Alex was interupted by yet another yelling soldier which he quickly struck down "Next time, try not alerting your opponent before striking." Most of the fighters seemed to be holding their own but he did notice one of them seemed to have trouble catching their breath. A girl with red hair and "...is that a monkey's tail?...wait why am I questioning that? I travel with a demon. A monkey tailed girl is normal by those standards. Why am I still talking?" Alex quickly hurried to her side and rammed another soldier about to strike and placed himself between her and the main direction of the invading army "Hey, you okay?"
Destroyer of Worlds, Conqueror of universes and a darn good cook.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page